Chapter 8: Science Project

After eating the snacks, I went in the living room to continue our work. I saw that Taehyung was busy scrolling on the phone while the two guys were busy playing their video games.

We should start the remaining work. I want to complete it as soon as possible.

He stated coldly.

Ok.

I said and started to gather the important stuff required for the project from my bag.

Time skip:

Ahhh! Finally. Now one to go.

He said relieved from the fact that now only one project was remaining to complete. Then, the work's over.

Can we start with science project or you want a break?

I asked him.

No. Let's continue.

He exclaimed.

What is the topic to search?

Uhmm.. human reproductive system.

I stated.

Oh! Okay.

He began searching for the topic on the internet and began to mark out the notes. Jimin who was sitting a bit aside from him looked at his laptop screen.

Hey! What are you doing? Are you searching for any porn websites?

He asked smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. Then, the younger one also took interest in this topic.

Are you mad or what? I'm doing the science project, you dumbhead.

He said madly.

But I have heard that there is also a presentation of science project. How you will do that?

By presentation, it is meant by a slideshow. Not the actual presentation, you dumbo.

I said annoyed by the fact that he doesn't know what is going on in the school.

But what if it is actual. How you both will do this?

The younger one also started his dirty mind.

First of all, stop your dirty imagination.

What? I was truly wondering. You are the one dirty minded here.

Jungkook argued back to prove his innocence.

Oh really?

I asked sarcastically.

Yes. We all are very innocent and pure mind. You are thinking about dirty things.

He smiled evily.

Yahh! Watch your mouth, short one.

I warned him.

How dare you to call me short, huh?

I stated the truth.

I smiled innocently.

Atleast I'm taller than you, dumb girl.

He said back confidently.

But you are shorter than Jungkook and Taehyung. Even Jungkook is younger than you.

I teased him.

You!!

He came rushing to me. So, I got up from my seat on the sofa and began running around it. He also came running after me. We both were running like small kids. Me teasing him and he warning me to not tease him. It was fun to watch him get irritated so quickly and the reaction he gave to my tease was also worth watching. The living room was huge enough for being a small playground with some furniture in between to run through them and block his way to run after me.