Chapter 32: Don't Avoid Her

Taehyung's POV :

God! I'm so so foolish. How can I kiss her without her permission? But why did I kiss her, in the first place? I shouldn't catch feelings for her. She deserves someone much more better than me. She can't fall in love with a bad boy.

After I ran away from the nurse's room, I immediately went towards my home. I texted Jimin that I bunked the classes. I reached home and started watching some netflix series to distract my mind from her.

But I can't. The way her lips perfectly moulded against mine, the taste of her lip balm still lingers on my mind. The way she kissed me back. Ahhh! I'm going crazy just because of a kiss.

I regret running from that room, leaving Soojin alone. She must have got hella confused and must regret kissing me but I did that for her sake. I don't want her to fall for me, who is careless about his studies and has a bad boy image.

She is really very beautiful and has a cheery personality. She always puts others before herself. She is too hard working and passionate about her dreams. I don't deserve a girl like her who can break her fragile heart. I don't have guts to and if I did then I won't be able to forgive myself.

Soojin's POV:

After he left, I sat in the nurse's room sobbing like a little girl. I didn't knew that I caught feelings for him until now. But did he regret kissing me? Does he likes someone more pretty than me? This questions came into my mind making me a crying mess.

Suddenly, a bell rang making me aware that the lecture must have started and I can't bunk them. I washed my face with water in the bathroom and relaxed a bit to make myself presentable.

Entering the class, I apologized to the teacher for coming late and gladly she didn't scold me like she does to others.
But during the entire lecture, my all attention was on Taehyung. What he must be doing right now?

Mia's POV:

After Soojin came late, she sat beside me but she was mentally absent in the class. Her mind was somewhere else. I think its Taehyung. I know that she likes him. Her eyes depicts that but she doesn't know herself. He is not present in the class which means that she is obviously thinking about him.

At the cafeteria :

Where is your attention, Soojin?

I asked her making her come out of her mind of imagination.

Nowhere. I'm paying attention to you.

She said but I know that she is lying.

What happened, Soojin? Did something happen?

I asked her but she seemed a bit hesitant.

You can tell me.

I assured her and she literally started sobbing.

Soojin, what happened? Why are you crying?

I asked her and she said everything that happened with Taehyung in the nurse's room.

Really? He kissed you. That means he likes you.

I said excitedly but she shooked her head as no.

He immediately ran away from the room after kissing me. That means he doesn't like me. He just did that for me to feel better.

She said and tears rolled down again.

Don't worry. We will talk to him. Okay?

She nodded and thanked me.

Soojin's POV:

After the school, I went to my home and started doing my homework after some relaxation. But I couldn't concentrate on my studies. I need to clear my mind. So, I decided to call him.

I called him after calming my mind down and gaining a lot of confidence. The phone rang but he didn't picked up. I still tried again but he didn't even received once. I texted him so many times but he just left them on  read. Not a single response.

-Taehyung, where are you?

-What are you doing?

-Why aren't you answering my calls?

-Pick up once for me.

-I wanna talk to you. It's important.

But all he did was just ignore my texts. This made me even more sad than before. I threw my phone harshly on the bed and directly went to sleep without having my dinner.

Time skip:

Its been a few days that Taehyung didn't show up at school nor did he send me any response of my texts. I tried to call him every hour but he just kept ignoring me.

Today was nothing special. As it was a holiday, I went to the nearby park to take a walk and calm my mind down. It was nearly around 4 pm in the evening. Taehyung was still lingering on my mind but I can't do anything as long as he decides to avoid me.

I started walking towards my home back. That's when a loud honk was heard by me. I turned around immediately only to find a car was coming towards my way in speed. Though I was walking at the edge of the road, I quickly pushed myself far from the road only to fell on the ground.

The car which was coming towards me in speed also crashed with a huge tree. I made my way towards them along with few people who witnessed the accident. A man was sitting in the driver's seat while his five-to-six years son was in the back seat. Luckily, he had his seat belt on.

I immediately called the ambulance and informed them about their location. I unbuckled the kid's seat belt to check his injuries but he was fine. Only his dad, got some bruises on his forehead making him lose his consciousness.

The ambulance, soon reached as per the destination given. I consoled the kid to not lose hope and that his father was gonna be fine. We all made our way to the hospital immediately as I had to take care of the little kid.

I decided to inform my mom about this. I searched my phone in my pocket but I didn't find it. That's when I realized that I must have dropped the phone on the accident site.

Taehyung's POV:

You shouldn't avoid her anymore. It's been so many days after that incident. She always asks us about your whereabouts. If you really like her, then confess her without thinking about the consequences.

Jimin said lecturing me again, today. This has been continued since the day I started avoiding Soojin. They always advised me but I didn't listen to them. But they are right. I must altleast respond her once. So, I decided to call her.

Hello, Soojin. I'm rea-

-Are you the relative of the owner of this phone?

Yes. I am. But who are you?

-The owner of this phone got in a car accident. The victim has been admitted to the nearby hospital at the xxx street. Please inform her family members.

The call ended and the phone in my hand fell down on the ground. My mind went numb for a minute. Then, the realization hit me. Soojin got in a car accident and she needs me now.

I ran towards my car and ignited its engine. The boys also followed me immediately and sat in the car, though they didn't knew the reason why acted like this. On the way back, I explained them everything.

I didn't realize that some tears also rolled down from my eyes. I drove the car at the fastest speed to reach the hospital. I might have broke some traffic rules but I didn't care about anything else than my Soojin.