Chapter 15:Who Is He?

Soojin's POV:

We all returned to the cafeteria as the bell already rang and we could meet Mia there. We all were sitting on the table, silently, not knowing either what to speak. And there Mia was confused by our silence and was only glancing at us, waiting for us to explain. I spared a glance at Taehyung and noticed that he was just looking at his cup of cold coffee.

Taehyung.

I called him softly, trying to get his attention. But still he didn't budge.

Taehyung!

This time it was Jungkook. He tapped on his shoulder.

What happened, guys? Only I don't know what is going on here.

She said whining cutely, making me slightly chuckle at her behavior.

Before the lunch break, a guy named Felix from Hanyang University, tried to misbehave with Soojin. And then, he challenged Taehyung to win the NFC. If he doesn't win then he and his team need to agree that they are the champions in front of the whole university or vice versa.

Jimin explained her everything.

Ohh. But how dare he misbehave with you. Are you okay? Did he do something bad or hurt you?

She asked me, bombarding with questions.

No. I'm alright. Taehyung came on the right time and saved me.

I said reassuring her.

But who was he? And why was he being so confident? Or over-confident, I must say.

His name is Lee Felix and he is the football captain of the Hanyang University. He was the opponent team when Taehyung defeated him in his first year. But he got jealous of his win, so he spreaded the rumour that Taehyung won because of his dad's position. And everybody believed him. That's why, Taehyung didn't played after that. But, now he has challenged him.

That's so unfair. How could he do this? Winning, losing is a part of game and he must accept his defeat. There is also a thing called sportsmans spirit.

I argued with him and glancing at Taehyung, who was busy in his own thoughts.

Yes. We all know. But we don't have proof against him. And this time, he could do something like this again, as this time he has challenged him directly. I'm sure Felix is upto something.

Jungkook said upon which we all agreed.

But what we will do now?

Mia asked.

We can do nothing. Let's just hope for the best.

If Taehyung win this time, then he can play that trick again. And even if he loses, he and his team has to apologize, which means that we are playing with the reputation of our university.

I told them.

Yeah. You are right.

Jungkook agreed.

But we should do something about this.

Jimin insisted. Taehyung was just staring at nothing on the table.

No. All we need to do is just to focus on the NFC. We will see about it later, alright?

I asked them.

Okay.

They all agreed.

Taehyung and Jungkook don't get too pressurized by the challenge and just do your best okay?