Chapter 21: Proud Of You

Taehyung's POV :

We all team members were honored by our gold medals and the tournament cup. I also got the award of the 'Best Football Player' as being the captain of the winning team. Finally, it was time for the challenge to be completed. Lee Felix and his team were near the stage and were going to speak until.....

Wait!

Somebody in the audience shouted to stop. We all looked in the audience and that voice belonged to Soojin. What is she doing now? Why did she tell him to stop and not complete the challenge? Ahhh! This girl is full of surprises.

She eyed Jimin, signalling him to do something. Jimin took her phone, which she handed to him and went towards the commentator's mike and told him to give him for time being. Me and my team, including everybody in the audience got more confused. Then, he started some audio recording which consisted voice of some people. I immediately recognized the owner of the voice, Lee Felix.

.... put the pills in his juice sipper?

Yes. But I put only three-four sleeping pills as more can also be dangerous for him.

Hmm. But it's fine.

But what if he doesn't drink the juice and comes to play on the field?

So what? We will try to win against him and defeat him.

But there is a chance that he can win again. Then?

I have that all planned too. We will again spread the same rumor as last time that Taehyung took benefit of his dad's position and won the game. That the game was fixed. Nobody will try to check whether it's true or not, so we will get the entire sympathy. We will win the actual game even if he defeated us on the field.

Hahah....

The recording ended and all the raging eyes were on Felix. I couldn't believe that he will opt the option of cheating just to win a game and also spoil my reputation. He just crossed the limit. I was so furious at him but I couldn't do anything to him. At least, this all came in front of everyone and now they will know the truth.

Is this true, Lee Felix? You really added pills in his juice, didn't you.

The Principle of the Hanyang University, said furiously to him. But all he and his team did was just hang his head down in shame. This was enough to prove that he accepted all his deeds.

You will get the punishment for this. You are suspended from the university.

The Principle said making him shocked and bent upon his knees, saying sorry and requesting him to not suspend. I wanted him to get the deserving punishment but suspension was a bit too harsh for him as it was also his last year. So, I said something in between.

Sir. Please don't give him this harsh punishment. Also, I have forgiven him now. Now, let the matter go down, sir please.

I requested him to take his punishment back.

See. This boy here, in whose drink you mixed the sleeping pills is taking your side and telling me to take your punishment back. Learn something from him. He has such a big heart that he even forgiven you, even after you spread false rumors about him.

The Principle said praising me while Felix just stood there in shame.

I'm sorry Taehyung. For everything I did. I know I did so many mistakes but please forgive me. I also accept that 'you are the champion'. Please forgive me.