Chapter 13: Football Field

Soojin's POV:

Today was really a hectic day at the school because all the teachers were giving us tons of projects and assignments to do. Moreover, the NFC was also in a month. So, all the team members were practicing a lot and putting their utmost effort in making their team strong.

And did I mentioned the changes in the behavior of Taehyung? Well, since that day, Taehyung has started conversations with us all, in his cold tone. Still, something is better than nothing, right?

I was walking in the hallway towards the staff room as a teacher called me.

Ma'am, you called me?

I asked her.

Yes. Soojin, the new books for the library just came yesterday. Can you help me set all the books in the bookshelves after the school? I trust you will do this work sincerely, so can you help me?

She asked me. I couldn't say no to her as I didn't wanna damage my image as a sincere and helpful girl. So, I agreed with her, unwilling. Now, I will have to inform mom that I'll be coming late.

After the school :

Mia was putting her stuff in her bag until she saw me and asked

Aren't you going home or are planning to stay here in the school?

She asked smiling.

No. But I need to wait after school as I have told our librarian teacher to assist while arranging the new books for the library.

Oh no. Should I wait for you? I'll also help you.

She offered me help.

No. It's okay. You can go home. Don't stay here just because of me. Now, go before your brother comes here for finding you.

Yeah. I need to go. Bye.

Bye.

Ahh! I'm coming to the library.

I said to myself.

At the library :

Go arrange these books in the middle shelf.

The teacher said to me.

Yes.

I must say that the work was to much for both of us but honesty, I was enjoying it a bit

I must say that the work was to much for both of us but honesty, I was enjoying it a bit. The atmosphere in the library was peaceful and silent. So, I was not so bored doing work here.

And keep this in the bottom-most shelf. And then done.

I did as she told. And finally, the work here is done.

Thanks for your help, Soojin. I really appreciate your efforts to help me even though you are getting so many assignments.

No need, Mam. I myself enjoyed my time here and it was duty to help you.