Chapter 10: Movie

At the mall:

Take this also.

I insisted Mia to take more snacks. You all must be wondering why? Well, we both decided to watch a movie together at her house but she ran out of snacks. And snacks is a damn important thing while watching a movie. So, here we are at a grocery store shopping things.

I think it's all done now.

Mia said.

Okay. Then let's pay the bill.

We were heading towards the billing counter until I bumped into someone.

Oh! I'm so sorry.

I apologized.

No. It's okay.

Wait. This sounds so familiar. I looked up at the stranger.

Hey. Jimin, what are you doing here?

Obviously shopping.

He said sarcastically.

Yeah.

I nodded smiling.

Actually, we three are having a movie day, so I was sent to buy snacks and other important things.

Oh! What a coincidence! We are also gonna watch a movie at my house today.

Mia said.

Great. I have a plan. Why don't you come to Taehyung's house. We all can watch the movie together. It will be fun.

He proposed.

Are you sure Taehyung's gonna be fine with us there and also it must be planned for you three together.

I tried to reject politely remembering Taehyung's behaviour towards me.

No no. I'll explain him. Also we all have become friends right? More the merrier.

He said. I looked at Mia to ask what does she say. She also nodded agreeing with him.

Okay then.

We all went towards Jimin's car and sat in it. I purposely sat on the backseat to make Mia sit on the passenger seat. I know by the way her eyes twinkle and the smile she has that she have a crush on Jimin, whenever he is near. Both Jimin and Mia looked at each other and smiled. I saw how their cheeks got red. How adorable!

Time skip:

At the mansion:

Taehyung's POV:

See. Jimin hyung is here.

Jungkook said excitedly after hearing the horn of jimin's car. He went towards the front door but..

You came so late. I was wai-..Hey, Soojin and Mia. What are you all doing here?

He asked. I was shocked listening her and her friend's name. What is she doing here? Doesn't she remember about the deal we made? Uhh..

Actually we met accidentally at the store so Jimin invited us to watch a movie with you all. Hope you don't mind.

She asked. Yess, I mind but Jungkook said the opposite.

Not at all. You all are  welcomed. We will have so much fun together.

He said excited. They all entered inside smiling together but Soojin's smile faded a bit after seeing me glaring at her.