Chapter 34: My Fluttering Heart

Soojin's POV :

After the conversation we had, Taehyung dropped me off at my home and went to his house. The whole night I was thinking about him, his words. I'll get mad if I will continue thinking about him in this way.

Next day:

Today, Me and Mia are invited at Taehyung's house for watching a movie together. As today is a Sunday, we have all day with us. The door was opened by Jimin and the first thing he did was peck Mia's lips making her blush. This action made me roll my eyes, not to mention single as hell.

Ahhh! Get yourself a room. And not to mention, I have also arrived. Welcome me, too.

I said to Jimin while he just shrugged his shoulders.

I missed my girlfriend so much and she is the only one I always have eyes for.

He said making me  roll my eyes again at his cheesy line. I left them at the doorstep and made towards the living room where both Taehyung and Jungkook were chit-chatting.

Hey Soojin.

Jungkook greeted me while Taehyung just winked at me, making me blush.
He has that effect on me.

So, let's pick up the movie.

Jimin announced as he and Mia both arrived in the living room.

Let's see a horror movie. I lost interest in romantic movies.

Jungkook said looking at Jimin making us  all chuckle.

Okay.

As decided, a horror movie was picked by Jungkook. Mia and Jimin were cuddling each other in a blanket while I was sitting beside Taehyung. Jungkook was lying on the floor as he was comfortable in it.

Whenever a scary scene would come up, I would get more scared and shift closer to Taehyung. Mia was also not a fan of horror movies but she had a boyfriend who would comfort her. I wish I was lucky enough to have a boyfriend.

I glanced at Taehyung and saw that he was very much into the movie and he didn't get scared, not a single time. He was not bothered by any scene while here I was a scaredy cat.

Another scary scene came and I grabbed Taehyung's left arm in fear of the clown. I also got a bit shocked by my boldness. I didn't want to let go of his arm but I had to, unwillingly.

Taehyung must have noticed this. So, he put his arm around my shoulder, scooting my head closer to his chest.

Don't be scared. I'm here.

He whispered in my ear which comforted me a bit. From then, my all attention was on Taehyung's hand on my shoulder and his strong cologne that I could smell.

In fact, I once hid my face in his chest. I also got to listen his calm heartbeat. I just wished time could stop forever and I would be in his embrace.

Time skip:

The movie ended after one and half hour and now, we were playing truth and dare.

Truth.

Mia said after she was asked to pick her choice as it was her turn.

Did you and Jimin had sex till now?

Jungkook asked which made us both, Mia and me shocked at his straight forwardness.

No.