Chapter 17: Chocolate Cake

Soojin's POV:

How is this looking?

I asked my friend who is in the same class as me. Which class? Baking class. Our university had started a workshop for arts students which included various classes like calligraphy, drawing, modeling, etc. Out of these, the one which interests me is the baking class where I had learnt to bake and decorate cakes. Currently, I'm busy decorating it.

Good, Soojin. You really are great in this.

Thanks.

Time skip:

Finally, after half an hour, I'm done with my cake and planning to go home as I'm also done with the classes. Then, suddenly I saw the poster of NFC which was taking place the next day. I thought of an idea to meet Taehyung and motivate him as he might be little nervous about tomorrow. So, I texted him to meet me on the rooftop. Luckily, he agreed.
I went to the rooftop, leaned on the wall, waiting for him patiently.

What happened now? Why did you call me?

He said gaining my attention.

Oh. You came. I wanted to give you this.

I offered him the bag of the cake I made in my baking class.

What is this? Are you confessing to me or something?

He said teasing me at which I rolled my eyes.

No. Not at all. At least, take a look.

I said and he opened the box of the cake carefully, placing it on the bench near the wall. His mouth watered at the sight of the cake.

Is this for me?

Is this for me?

He said looking like a little boy who got his favorite candy.

Yes, you dummy.

But why?

Because I heard that you like chocolate cakes. And then I remembered that you must have been nervous, seeing tomorrow is a big day. So, I thought I could give you this to brighten up your mood.

Really? Thanks. Shall I eat it now?

Yes, yes.

I chuckled seeing him happy. He cut the cake with the knife that the box contained. He ate the cake and his eyes widened. I was a bit nervous if he didn't like the cake because I didn't taste it myself first.

How's the cake?

I asked him nervously.

You made this cake?

He asked shockingly.

Yes.

I answered feeling nervous all about a sudden.