Chapter 37: I'm His Girlfriend

Soojin's POV :

After an amazing evening, I'm now lying down on my bed and trying to sleep. But my mind was busy thinking about Taehyung. He still occupies my mind even if he is not present with me.

I was lately thinking about my feelings for him and finally concluded that I started falling for him. I see him more than 'just friend'. I don't know if he feels the same for me but the way he acts around me makes me hopeful that he must like me too. So, I'm planning to confess my feelings soon.

Time skip:

What is that on your neck?

I asked Mia suspiciously as I caught some reddish-brown mark on her neck. It looks like a... Wait! If my suspicion is right then.......

W-What? W-Where? T-There is nothing.

She said stuttering a lot which increased my suspicion. Not to mention, she was all red from the start of the day. Mostly, when Jimin was around, she would turn into a tomato. What is this all blushing and all?

There's no point for you to lie to me. And tell me, why are you blushing whenever you see Jimin or talking about him.

I said narrowing my eyes while she blushed even more.

Umm.. Actually I was going to tell you that...

Hey.

Jimin and the other guys joined us at the cafeteria table. I greeted them back but Mia was not looking at them in eyes, mostly Jimin. She was looking everywhere than us all. I got more confused about her behavior. Is she ill or what?

Mia, are you alright? You look sick to me.

I said handling her a water bottle to drink.

Really? What happened to you?

Jungkook asked worriedly while Jimin had a proud smirk on his face.

She is not sick. She is blushing a lot because we both made love together last night.

After his sudden confession, Mia spat out the water as a reaction leading me to calm her down while she got more embarrassed. Here, we all were trying to adjust to this new information which was also a shock for all of us.

Really? When? How ? Where?

We all asked them questions at the same time.

Last evening, Mia and I spent time together. In the night, I proposed an idea to ask her to sleep in my house. Thankfully, she was allowed by her family and my parents were out of the city for a business issue. One thing led to other and we both made love last night.

Jimin explained in detail while Mia slapped his arm playfully as he was sitting next to her, making us all chuckle at them.

What? That was a very important step in our relationship and I'm proud that we took such a huge decision. I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend.

Jimin said making us all awe at him which made Mia more blush.

That's good for you both. Congrats.

Taehyung said.

By the way, how was Jimin hyung in bed? Was he small like his height?

Jungkook asked whispering but we all heard it, making Mia more embarrassed. Jimin also hit his head.

I'm massive, you know unlike my height. In fact, she was begging for more.