Chapter 36: A Lovely Date

Soojin's POV :

Today, I'm going out with Taehyung for a movie date. I informed my parents that I may be late for dinner or best that I'll eat my dinner out. I added a bit extra efforts in my appearance. I was very excited along with some nervousness.

Taehyung messaged me that he arrived. So, I bid my goodbye to my mother and left the house. Today, he brought his sports car. I walked towards his car as he was waiting for me.

I knocked at his door and he unlocked the door for me. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.

Why did you bring your car today?

I asked him why he just shrugged.

Just for a change.

I just nodded. The drive began as we both were talking about studies and stuff, humming to the songs and our laughs. We reached the movie theater and we took the seat in the last row.
Not to mention, along with some snacks and drinks.

The movie began and we both were too engrossed in watching it. We both shared the bucket of popcorn, so he used to fight with me for eating popcorn. I snatched it away from him or he will eat it all alone.

The popcorn eventually finished and the interval may arrive after some minutes. I hesitantly leaned my head on his shoulder, resting on it. He seemed a bit surprised but eventually let me do it.

He smiled at my clingy behavior and rested his head on my head. We both were very comfortable in this position. Others may seem that we look like a lovely couple but we didn't even know what we were.

Time skip:

The  movie ended with a 'happily ever after' and we headed to a restaurant to eat something.

The movie was so good and romantic. Also, the hero was so funny and cute, also hot.

I said teasing him a bit while he just scoffed.

I'm more hot and sexy than him.

I heard him mutter under his breath but pretended that I didn't.

We both finally arrived at a restaurant and took our seat, opposite to each other. The restaurant was not so crowded, as it was a working day.

What will you eat?

He asked while going through the menu.

Anything.

They doesn't serve here 'anything'.

Haha. Nice joke.

I said sarcastically while checking the menus.

Umm.... I'll have bibimbap with gyeran mari.

OK. Then, I'll  have jyeyuk bokeum and kalguksu.

We both placed our our orders and waited for them while chit-chatting. Soon, our order arrived and we digged in.

Bon appetite!

Taehyung said before eating, making me chuckle at his dramatic expression.

Gyeran mari ( cheese egg-rolled omelet)