Chapter 7: Personal Things

At 10:30 am:

Mom! I'm going to Taehyung's house for project. I think I may be late today. Don't worry about me.

Then what about your lunch?

She asked worriedly.

I'll eat something from the cafe.

Ok. Take care and don't come too late in the night.

Yes mom. Bye.

At his house:

I ringed the bell and this time it was not the same maid as yesterday. I think she is his mother. So, she didn't recognise me first.

Hello. How can I help you?

Uhmm....Taehyung called me at 11 am for doing the project at his house.

Oh! Really? This is very nice then.
Come in. He is upstairs so I'll call him.

After some time, she came back again.

I think he will not come down. You just go in his room and I'll send some snacks for you to eat.

Okay. But I don't know where his room is.

It's the second last room in the hallway.

Thanks.

As I was walking upstairs, the mansion was seeming more like a huge palace to me where I can get lost easily. I came into the large hallway and went straight to the second last room. It was a huge black wooden door. I knocked on it but I didn't get any response. I knocked loudly again for him to hear it. But again no response. So, I decided to enter the room.

I firmly turned the doorknob and enter his huge room

I firmly turned the doorknob and enter his huge room. The room was really very huge. The walls of the room were greyish in colour and were depicting a sophisticated aura. The room also contained some paintings and canvas. I was just looking through his room when suddenly I heard the doorknob of the bathroom open and in came a shirtless Taehyung with just a towel hanging on his waist and another one around his neck. I was just shocked standing there looking at him. I should have turned around to not see him half naked but my mind and body did something different. I was admiring the view infront of me. I must say that God must have taken his time to create this masterpiece. For a second, I thought that I'm a perverted girl. I shouldn't have seen so many korean dramas. I think that Taehyung didn't noticed till now that I was also present in the room.

The next second, his eyes met mine and he was also standing there shocked by my presence.

What are you doing here? And who gave you the permission to enter my room?

I blinked my eyes twice to get my mind in reality.

Uhmm....I..I...

I started stuttering so badly while he was standing there waiting for my explanation. He didn't had any idea that his perfect body was the reason for losing my mind.

Your m-mom t-told m-me to e-enter y-your room.

I said finally after getting my mind into his conscious state.

Yeah. But didn't you have the basic manners of knocking a door while entering into someone's room.

He asked coldly still unbothered by the fact that he is literally standing just in his towel.

I-I'm so sorry. I'll wait for you downstairs.

I said and started to walk quickly to get out of his room. But the clumsy I am, I had to trip over the mat on the floor and was just waiting for my body to fall on the hard floor, but I didn't received any impact. Instead, I felt a pair of manly hands secured around my waist to prevent me from falling on the ground. I opened my eyes slowly only to get lost in his black dark eyes once again. Our faces were just inches away from each other and the fragrance of the shampoo he must have used in the shower is hitting my nostrils. We were just staying in our positions, staring in each other's eyes until....

Kids! I brought you someth- Omo! I'm so sorry for disturbing you both. You can continue...

Mrs. Kim barged into the room and when she saw the position in which we were, she misunderstood the situation. Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed now.

We both immediately get away from each other.

No mom. This isn't what you think it is.

Taehyung tried to clear her misunderstanding until both Jimin and Jungkook entered the same room at the most inappropriate time.

What happened here?

Kids, we should leave. They are both busy with their personal things. We shouldn't disturb them.

Personal things?

His mother tried to tell them by wiggling her eyebrows and when the boys understood her, they also kept smiling and teasing us.His mother tried to get out of the room along with them but Taehyung stopped them.

Wait! You all are misunderstanding the situation. She slipped and was going to fell but I catched her and mom you came on the same time. There was nothing going on between us.

Taehyung cleared the situation but I was just standing there being all embarrassed.

Okay then. By the way, you all come down. I have made something to eat for all of you.

His mother left us four in the room. I didn't feel anything else than suffocation in the room due to their both teasing eyes and the cold stare of Taehyung. So, I quickly made my way out of the room and went downstairs.

Time skip:

We all were sitting on the dining table for eating the pancakes she made along with juice.

What is your name?

His mother asked.

Hello. I'm Lee Soojin. I am new here in Seoul.

Oh. My name is Kim Jieun. I'm Taehyung's mother.

She smiled at me. She is really very sweet and beautiful for her age.

Are you all in the same class?

She asked us.

Yes. Except one or two.

How is your project going? Is my son cooperating well? I'm surprised he is doing project as he never did any. This might be his first project.

Yes. It is going very smoothly. He is helping me a lot.

I stated the truth. While we were conversing, Taehyung sitting on the chair opposite to me, was unbothered as always while these both guys were just whispering and smiling, on God knows what.

You both must be really good friends as he didn't bring any of his classmates, especially any girl here before. I like you. You are such a sweet and well-behaved girl.

Thank you, aunty.

I thanked her for her compliments. But the next second Taehyung spoiled her expectation.

She is not my friend and will never be. We are just classmates and once this project is over, we are strangers.

He said coldly, gaining both of the guys attention also. He gave me a cold look while going towards the living room. His mother didn't know how to react to his reply.

I should have expected this.

I could understand the disappointment in her voice. I just sit there not knowing what to do, while the boys also followed the path to the living room.