Chapter 12: Positive Answer

Taehyung's POV:

After she went, I was still sitting on my seat. I was thinking about her words deeply. What she said was true,  but I don't know what to do. I don't wanna regret my life for not playing football and I also don't wanna handle the burden of everyone questioning my talent. I thought deeply what I should do. So, I thought to refresh my mind and go home. I bunked the remaining lectures and went towards my car.

I sat in the driver seat and buckled my seat belt

I sat in the driver seat and buckled my seat belt. Before driving, I took a last glance at the football field which was visible from the parking lot. Football is my favorite game and also my hobby. It is really difficult to qiut a game I love a lot. Then, Soojin's words came to my mind. I thought about that once and left to home.

At the home:

After coming home, I took a a long shower and freshed myself up. I went down and told my mom to cook me something. She served me some food and asked whether I was tensed about something.

No, mom. It's just about NFC.

NFC means National Football Championship right?

I nodded.

Wow. Are you going to take part?

I don't know.

I mumbled.

I think you should take part. You are really very good at football and your school's team need one of their best players to win this competition.

Hmm.

It's also your last year. God knows when you will get to play football again after you graduate, as you will be busy with your life. So, don't let this opportunity go.

She adviced.

Ok . I'll think.

Good. Now eat before it gets cold.

In the evening :

I was resting on my bed and thinking about NFC when I got a call from Jimin and Jungkook.

Hello.

Have you made the decision yet?

About what?

About NFC. Are you going to take part?

Jimin asked.

I'm thinking.

Please think positively hyung about Soojin's words. We want you to show your talents to the whole world and prove that you are the best.

Jungkook said motivating me.

Yeah. I'll think.

Okay hyung. Take care and this wisely, okay?

Yeah. Bye.