Chapter 24: Are You Nervous?

Soojin's POV :

After Taehyung slept, I left his room and made my way towards the kitchen for washing the utensils but to my surprise, Mia had already done it. So, I just washed the soup bowls and my dish and went to my room to take a nap.

When I entered the room, Mia was already covered in a blanket. I thought she is sleeping so I silently went towards my side of the bed and sat upon the bed, ready to sleep until I heard her ask.

Did Taehyung sleep?

I got shocked to hear her voice suddenly.

Yahh! You scared me. And yes, Taehyung has also slept.

Do you like him?

She directly asked me making me look at her confused.

What? Why would you think that?

Because you are taking care of him so much. Every time, he is the only thing which goes on your mind. In fact toady, you were so worried that Taehyung caught fever and cold.

She said explaining me, I guess she is right that I think of Taehyung too much. She also sat beside me on the bed.

Yeah, you are right. But I like him only as my friend. And I got worried about him because I thought it was my fault and it made me feel guilty about him. I don't think I like him more than that.

I said truly speaking.

Are you sure, you won't catch feelings for him in the future?

She asked looking straight in my eyes.

I don't know.... I just wanna live in the present and go with the flow.

But if Taehyung confessed you in future, then are you willing to give a chance to him?

I don't know that... But he is a good guy and I'll see at that time. Now, I'm sleepy. Let me sleep.

I said indirectly changing the topic otherwise she would have continued asking me questions whose answers I myself don't know.

Time skip:

Soojin, we are going for fishing. You wanna come?

Mia asked once again, along with Jimin and Jungkook who were standing beside her.

No. I'm not interested in fishing. Also, Taehyung will be  alone at home and I need to prepare the dinner.

I said to them.

Okay, fine. We are going and will come till 7 pm, okay?

Jimin said.

Okay, bye.

Bye.

They all yelled together while exiting the house. I started making  some cookies as we don't have much snacks brought with us and also I don't have and single thing to do right now. I was busy making the batter of cookies while humming to my favorite songs.

Didn't you go for fishing?

Suddenly, I heard a voice making me jolt in my place. Taehyung was standing near the kitchen entrance while wearing a lose t-shirt and sweatpants.

Yahh! You scared me to death.

He just laughed like he enjoyed the situation.

Are you feeling better now?

I asked touching his forehead.

Yes. I'm alright now. Thanks to you. By the way, what are you doing?