Chapter 23: Cold And Fever

Soojin's POV :

I was now standing in front of an angry Taehyung whose front t-shirt and his face was wet from the pipe which we were snatching from each other.

What are you both doing? Because of you I'm almost half wet.

He said in his cold voice but considering that we all are friends now we can do anything, right?

Ohh! Now that you ate almost half wet, why not make you complete wet?

I asked him hiding my mysterious smirk but he got more confused by me statement.

What?

I snatched the water pipe away from Jimin and held the pipe in front of Taehyung which made him all wet in just a few seconds. This caused him more surprised so he decided to take a revenge. He took the pipe from me suddenly and held it in front of me making me wet again. This time it was his time to laugh with his boxy smile.

All the friends started the small fight which resulted in laughter from each one of us, making us wet. We all were fighting for the water pipe but the fight didn't last long as we all were getting cold.

I think we should head inside before anyone of us catch cold.

Jimin said making us nod and we headed inside after so much fun.

After 1 hour:

After we headed inside, we all got refreshed again, changed our clothes and are currently trying to cook something for our lunch.

There are not many ingredients for us to make lunch.

Mia said after looking at all the products available in the kitchen.

Yeah. I know. But we need to adjust this time. In evening, we need to buy all the ingredients required for cooking and other.

Yeah.

Mia said and we both started cooking.

Where are this boys till now? Even the girls got ready before them.

I asked making us both laugh. That's when we heard both of them discussing something.

Thank God. You both came early otherwise we both  need to do everything.

No. Actually we both were planning to go  for fishing in the evening in the nearby end.

Jimin said.

But what about the materials?

Mia asked eagerly.

Don't worry about that. We always carry the fishing tools everywhere because hyung loves fishing.

Jungkook said explaining.

Okay. Then I'll come too. I also wanna see how you catch fishes.

Mia said excited.

Where is Taehyung? Bring him down.

I said to both the boys.

I don't think he will come early because he spends too much time in the shower. He showers for nearly an hour.

Jimin said.

Ohh. Then what about the lunch? Should we eat now or wait for him?

I asked everyone.