Chapter 31: The First Kiss

Taehyung's POV :

I tied my coat around her small waist and went to the cafeteria, as if nothing happened. But I was really shocked about my behavior towards her. Honestly, it was the first time I got possessive for someone. She's not mine to claim her. Then why did I behaved like that.

I went home after the school and started playing my video games for a distraction from her. But I must agree that she was looking cute and sexy, at the same time with her short skirt. She really has a good figure and is very pretty. Along with that, she also has a bright personality, which I like about her.

I'm only thinking about her when I decided not to think about her. What are you doing to me, Soojin? I ruffled my hair and went downstairs to watch TV. I had my dinner and went to sleep peacefully.

Time skip:

In the hallway :

I came early today to the university. I was walking alone through the hallway as not many students came till now. I took a turn and decided to go towards my class when I heard some talks from a classroom.

I wasn't interested in their talks as I minded my own business. But I stopped in my tracks when I heard a very familiar name. I opened the classroom door to peek inside and saw that some boys were sitting on their chairs while discussing about yesterday.

Why did you not came yesterday?

A boy asked another.

I was not feeling well. But why? Did something happen yesterday?

Oh yes! You know, Soojin? The class representive of our class.

He asked the same boy.

Yeah. I have seen her many times. She is really pretty. What about her?

You know she came to  university yesterday wearing a short skirt and I swear to God, she was looking so damn sexy.

The boy said thinking about her. My hands formed a fist at the mention of her name and the way he addressed her.

Really? Ahh! I really regret taking leave yesterday.

The other boy said whining.

I wish I could find myself a girlfriend as sexy and pretty as her.

But why not her?

She is out of my reach, bro. And seeing that group of hers, I should stay away from her. Otherwise I would be dead meat by her friends.

Who said that she should be your girlfriend for that?

What do you mean?

Have you ever heard about 'one night stand'? I would really like to taste her for once.

The boy said making my blood boil in anger. I slammed the door open and went towards that boy taking long steps. I caught the collars of his shirt and punched him in his face. The boys were also shocked by my sudden appearance and my outburst.

How dare you talk about Soojin like that, huh?

I asked angrily which slamming him on the wall.

Who are you to ask me, Taehyung? You are not her boyfriend.

He said back answering which made more furious. Also, the fact that she is not mine.

I'm her best friend, you know that right?

Ahh! Are you mad because I wanted to have sex with her or the fact that she is not yours?