Answer: Yes or No?

3rd Person POV

Ty took a deep breath stared into the eyes of his lover. He exhaled. "I-i-i... Yes, Adam. I love you." His voice was high and Adam smiled at him. Adam stood, and Ty threw his arms around Adam's neck. He pulled Adam closer and they kissed passionately. Adam slipped the ring onto Ty's ring finger. It was a green diamond surrounded with onyx on a silver band. They kissed again, and then sat on the slightly wet blanket. There was a basket. Adam opened it. He pulled put two slim stemmed glasses and a bottle of champagne. "Stars in a bottle," (a/n figure out that reference) he mumbled. He poured it and handed it to Ty. Ty looked down and the beautiful sparkling liquid and back at Adam. "This must have been expensive," Adam shrugged, not planning on giving a straight answer. Ty took a small sip and smiled. "Thank you, Adam. I love you so much." He turned and looked over the cliff. The waves of the ocean lapped at the beach below. The sun was right about to set. He pulled Adam closer, and they kissed right as the sun disappeared. The sky was a mix of oranges and pink, purple was approaching quickly. They ate a dinner of slightly cold spaghetti. Afterwards they lay on their backs. When it started to get a bit colder Ty snuggled up, and they exhanged soft kisses occasionally. They stayed out until the full moon was in the sky and the stars shone radiantly. Adam drove Ty home, and they fell asleep after a small make out session.