Marathon Part 2

Crap! Noooooo! Wattpad just deleted my chapter for the second time! Uughhh! Sort this update is so early/late, but I fell asleep while writing Part 1. * ╯﹏*  Sooowwwy. That aside, here's another Amia and friends update! Enjoy!

Amia's POV

I stood among side the other three, packing my lunch. I casually peered into Ashe's lunch. It was fairly healthy. I finished packing it, then stuffed into my shoulder bag. I put two pieces of toast in the toaster, but didn't turn it on. "Anyone else want some toast?" Damon held up his cereal bowl. Amber shook her head. "Yeah, sure please." I put two extra in, then sat down. "How can you stand that Amber?!" Yelled Ashe. Amber shrugged. "Does it taste good?" Ashe pondered. Amber nodded. "Can I... Um... Have a bite?" Amber nodded again. She held up a spoonful. Ashe hesitantly ate it. Her eyes widened and watered, and her fists clenched. I laughed. Damon turned, and seeing what was going on, he laughed too. All three of us laughed, while Ashe hurriedly chewed and swallowed. She ran into the kitchen. "Oh my goodness!! It burns!!!" I laughed harder. She came back holding a cup of water, and sipped some. "Ashe nooo!!!" Cried Amber. "That just makes it worse!" I laughed. Ashe's cheeks bulged as if she was about to do a spit take, but she swallowed. "Wh-what make it better then?" "Milk." She rushed into the kitchen again, and came back with milk. She drank it hastliy. We laughed some more. Soon, we were all done. Then we left for school.

{Le time skip, because school is hella boring}

I flopped onto the couch. "Hey guys, you wanna record?" I stood, and walked upstairs. Ashe, Amber and Damon followed.

Amber's POV

We walked upstairs. Once we had all logged on, I saw two familiar names on the board. I typed into the chat. "Heeey Mitch. We will see you soon in de hunger deans!" He responded. "Hey Amber! We will crush you! Good luck!" I laughed. I clicked the sign. I teleported to my plate. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Goooo!!!! I ran to the cornucopia, grabbing a vile creature, a raw fish, two eggs, and a wooden axe. I ran, and met up with the rest of the team. We shared the wealth. I now had my vile creature, three slow balls, a bow, and twelve arrows. I ran out of were we had been hiding and started slaying people.
Acer1582 slain by EnderRulerGirl.
PeteZahHutt slain by EnderRulerGirl
ASFJerome slain by EnderRulerGirl

"Jerome noooo!" Mitch typed.

"I'm coming for ya Mitch!" I typed back.

Ashe was pretty good at it too.
Deadlove13 slain by Ashes&Crashes
Gucci999 slain by Ashes&Crashes
BajanAustralian slain by Ashes&Crashes (hehe you should know who that is...)
DerptasticSquid slain by Damonster
LopsidedClock slain by Damonster
RocketSplop slain by xTCAmiaMCx
TigerTooth12 slain by Bajancanadian
Allegiant12 slain by Bajancanadian
BlooperReel19 slain by xTCAmiaMCx
CarrotMonster15 slain by xTCAmiaMCx
CookiesCake9 slain by Damonster
JerkyTurkey slain by Bajancanadian
LeglessFish slain by Bajancanadian
Death match starting in...
10 seconds
5 seconds
Death match start!

I was teleported to the D with the rest of the team. I ran at Mitch. I shot at him twice, hitting him once. He fired back, and exploded. "That packet!" I yelled. I high fived everybody. "Cake? No armor?" Suggested Damon. I nodded. I dropped my armor into the lava pit below. I pulled a cake out. "3...2...1... Lezzgo!" Ashe said. I ran at her, and shoved her off the edge. "Hey!" She said indignantly. I managed to push Amia off too, but then I was slain by Damon. He laughed. "Good hunger games!" "My packet!" Appeared in the chat. I laughed. "Shocked Mitch?" I typed. "Yus!" He replied. I logged off and headed downstairs. Time to make dinner.

Damon's POV

I edited my perspective of the video. We had been in a Skype call, but I guess the girls must have forgotten. I turned on all of their computers, and logged them out of Skype. Then I turned the back off, and headed downstairs. I could smell the mouth watering aroma of spaghetti sauce. I walked into the kitchen. "Amber, you need help?" I offered. "No, thanks. Its fine, its my night to make dinner." I walked over. "Can I help by taste testing?" I said. She looked at me. "Fine," she laughed. She pulled a spoon out of the drawer. She handed it to me. "Yum, great as always." I pecked her on the cheek, then went and sat on the couch. I pulled my phone out, and started scrolling through Ernstergerm. (A/N inside joke...) I watched Mitch's POV on the Hunger Games. He was so done at the end, that he just left for a minute. I laughed then, and watch as Amber killed Amia and Ashe. The chat exploded with "Did Mitch just die?!" "Erh. Merh. Gerd." And comments like it. Soon it was supper, and I turned off my phone. "Thank you Amber," Ashe, Amia and I chorused. She blushed, and set the sauce and noodles on the table. We dug in.

So, endertoasts. Once again I would like to apologize for the late/earliness of this chappy, sorry. Lol. Hope you all enjoyed. I will be doing the other three parts today at around 1-3:00 ish. Sorry. I need sleep though, or else I won't be able to update tomorrow night. Until next, have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky!