So ummm....

Hey endertoast.... So guys, i was on Skype... Ansd i got some requests for smut. I decided i will, so umm.... Yeah. Innocents, avert your eyes.... Cause it aint gonna be pretty... (Except for the few pervy shippers. Here you guyz go) uhhh... On with the chapter? Plus done judge me!

Ty's POV

I walked downstairs, and saw Sky sitting watching TV. He turned. "Damn Ty, you look sexy," he laughed. I blushed furiously,  and he stood up.  He walked over,  and lifted me up.  I squealed.  I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he buried his head in the crook of my neck. He started kissing my neck, licking and nibbling. He was looking for my sweet spot. He finally found it,  and I moaned. He kept sucking and nibbling on that spot. He carried me over to the couch, and put me down.  He lay on top of me, and pinned me down, kissing again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and we battled for dominance. He eventually won. He then promptly sucked on my tongue. I moaned. He smirked, and kept it up.  His hands trailed up and down my sides,  occasionally  stopping at the waistline of my pants.  Eventually,  his hand found its way to my member. (yes,  I'm one of those people that say member, okay?) He palmed me through my dark wash jeans,  and another whole series of moans escaped my lips. Soon I could tell he was getting impatient. "let's go upstairs okay?"  I said with a wink. He smiled, and picked me up. Once upstairs, we were in the exact same position. I think he likes being dominant. He growled seductively,  while pulling my pants down.

(this is where shit gets real,  so if your an innocent, seriously turn away. I will not hold myself responsible if you get nightmares)

With the jeans off, there was an evident tent in my pants. He smiled.  "You have a problem, baby?" he said. I nodded. "Fix it."  I growled. He laughed. "My pleasure..." He was a bit of a tease though,  and kept palming me,  and kissing me. "I said fix it,  not make it worse!" I groaned.  "Okay,"  he said,  and with no further notice,  he pulled my boxers off,  leaving me completely naked. I pulled his clothing off as well,  and so  we were both naked. He bent down,  and took me in whole. He bobbed his head up and down, and was doing all sorts of amazing things. (sorry. Just couldn't do it) I couldn't stop moaning.  Then he flipped me onto my stomach. "You ready?" He said, voice hoarse with anticipation, yet still tender and loving.  I nodded into the sheets,  my hands clenching as he entered me. It was a little painful, but much better than the first time. He waited till I nodded again to start going in and out. He rammed my walls, and I moaned, each time louder than the last. Then he hit my prostate, and I swear,  I think Amia and them probably heard it all the way over in Canada. He positioned himself so he could keep hitting that spot continously. "Sky,"  I moaned. "Just wait baby,  I'll tell you when." I nodded.  He rammed into me a few more times, and on the last,  he mustered all his strength, and pushed ad hard as he could,  letting himself fill me with warmth.  We did it at the same time. We flopped onto the bed. But, before falling asleep, he kissed my lips, then licked me clean. A last frail, tired moan tumbled out of my lips. Smut  ends.  Please,  if you did read this,  don't judge me. I was just listening to requests. Until next,  have a good night, day, afternoon, and as always,  stay spunky!