Marathon Part 3

Hey endertoasts! Just like I promised, I will be doing the last three chapters of the marathon! Hope you all enjoy! Wuvz you!

Sky's POV

I recorded a few videos with Ty, and team crafted. We had lots of fun playing hunger games, and modded cops and robbers. After words, and after editing, me and Ty went downstairs. I decided to put on a movie. "What movie?" Ty said excitedly. I love it when he acts young. "Your so adorable!" I said, not answering his question. He blushed slightly. I walked into the kitchen. I made some popcorn, and sat with him on the couch. I pressed play, and smirked. Soon Saw came on, and he whimpered. "Skyyy. You know I don't like this video." He whined. I smiled at him. "Is it too scary?" I asked. He nodded. I pulled him closer. Soon the movie started, and the scary parts made Ty cower. He burrowed into my shirt. "Awww... I guess we could turn it off... But..." I said mischievously. I had paused the movie, and he looked up. "You must be my servant!" I said, tapping his nose. He smiled at me. "Yes, master." He said. "Oh my goodness... So sexy Ty!" I laughed. He blushed again. I kissed his sweet lips and pulled him closer. He intensified it by slipping his tongue on my mouth. I pulled away. "Ty, I love you so much." I told him tenderly. "I love you too Adam. To the moon and back." I hugged him, and he lay his head on my shoulder. I kissed him again, and we continued until our doorbell rang. "Damn it," I muttered. "I'll get it," I told him. He nodded. When I opened the door, I saw someone I didn't know. "Hey you wanna buy some steaks?!" He said in a slightly deranged tone. "Umm what?" "I got some really good steaks in the truck!" "Umm no, I'm good thanks." "Okay then, well see you later." And he walks away. I ho back to Ty. "Who was it?" "Dome guy who wanted to sell steaks." He looked at me. "Okaaay." We both laughed.

So guys, I know this actually happens to Bashur, not Sky, but it seemed appropriate. Hope you all enjoyed, sorry its so short. Love you always. Until next, have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky!