Cake

So guys, I've decided these few chapters will be about Damon, Amia, and Amber, because you guys need to get to know them, and also, Sky and Ty need to settle in! But they will be back soon! I am working on it... Hope you all enjoy! I love writing for you guys!

Amia's POV

We were home now, and we all had to clean up, which just ended up in me and Amber dancing, and Damon trying to sing along now and then. We cranked a bunch of songs, and stayed up until 3:00 am, at which time an officer came to our door. "We received a complaint, for this address, about you guys being too loud. Would you turn it down?" We all nodded, and turned off the music. We had ended up getting clumsy anyways. The next morning I woke up to some one jumping on my bed. I groaned. "Ambeeeer." She giggled and kept jumping, her black hair bouncing. She was in her PJs. I groaned again, and got out of bed. She was by far the most hyper of all of us. I stumbled to the bathroom and got cleaned up. I did my makeup. I walked back into my room and got changed into a turquoise shirt and pulled on a purple sweater. I pulled on some skinny jeans. I walked downstairs. Of course, Damon was the only one ready at all.

Amber's POV

I jumped on her bed until she woke up, then left to my bathroom when she left for hers. I did my makeup, which looked pretty cool. I had blue mascara, and rainbow eye-shadow. I the blue made my purple eyes pop, and the eye-shadow matched my streak. I went to my room and got into a black hoodie and some bright orange skinny jeans. I put on my other two watches, and some rainbow looms and silly bandz. I straightened my hair, and tied up my choker. I finally walked downstairs to see Amia just finishing her cereal, and Damon sitting on the couch playing Minecraft. "I got tickets to pax from my parents," said Damon. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled. "I'm not gonna go," said Amia. "Why?!" I asked her. "Some one has to deliver and make the cakes." "B-b-ut... What?!" I yelled. She smirked. "Well, I am going to go." I declared. "I've saved up for this." I continued. Amia nodded. She got up and took her bowl to the sink. She plopped down next to Damon. She joined his game. I walked upstairs to grab my iPod. I walked into my computer room and signed into Minecraft. I joined Sky's server. I walked around and played some survival games.

Damon's POV

I played some hunger games with Amia and some of our friends for a little while. I was so pumped for PAX. I won the hunger games twice. "As I killed Amia again, she yelled " What no!" she turned at looked at me. "Why you do dis?!" I laughed. "I'm not teaming, no I'm not teaming, you should've learned how to play..." we both laughed.

So endertoasts! Two chappies in one night! How is that? I will be getting back to Sky and Ty soon though... I think it would be best if one night I did their side of the story, and then the next night the other way around. I am still working on that posting schedule, and will have it for you guys soon! Have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky!