Funny Author's note...

So endertoasts! How are you guys? I have some stuff to say! First. I decided I might not be putting an author's note at the end of every chapter, but most of the time, if I do, I will put something interesting about myself. So. Second. I have a funny fact for you right now. I was over at my auntie's house with some family, and me and my cousins were playing a game. It was sort of a warfare game, and one of the rules we made is that you can't call t unless you are like crying or moaning or like rolling around the floor in pain. Me and my cousin were going after each other, and my guard was behind me, but the other cousin managed to hut my butt with her 'sword' while trying to stab my back. It didn't hurt at all, but I suddenly fell to the ground and started rolling over and yelling "She cut of my butt cheeks!!!" really loud, even though it was like eight forty and that's when mist of the people in my neighbourhood go to sleep. I was rolling over and over, and all my cousins were falling over laughing. Another funny fact. (two funny side facts that make the actual fact)My aunty gave my mom some jalapeños and when we got home I ate one of them. It was really hard to keep my brave face on with my dad watching, XD. So those two facts lead to the common belief of all my friends and some of my family that I am crazy. So there you go. Thank you all for watching this episode of Talk Show. Goodnight. Jk, I will probably update later, so see you then, bye bye.