Guyyysss

Hey endertoasts. I'm going to take it by your complete and utter disregard of my attempts to get you guys to tell me what you want, that you just don't care anymore. And if you just don't care anymore, other than my two readers who shave stuck with me since I started, then I see no point in continuing (any) of my stories. Sure, I have a lot of reads. But does it really matter of no one even likes what I'm writing? Not really. At first I was writing because I thought it would be a change from my usual stories. Then you guys came along and I was so happy that people were actually enjoying something I wrote. But then,even as the reads grew, the people who used to like my stories just *poof* disappeared. I don't even know if any of you like what I'm doing. All reads, no feed back or anything. I guess what I'm really trying to say is this: I'm really let down. It doesn't feel as if any one even cares anymore about what I do. I want to be able to take pleasure in what I'm doing, and it doesn't feel like I'm able to do that anymore. And as of late, I am seriously considering just starting anew, maybe not completely quit wattpad, but start a new account, and just not tell anyone the name. Really, I juts want to be happy with what I'm writing, and with the gradual drop of feedback, I no longer feel that is possible with this account. I'm sorry guys. I might occasionally update these ones, but I think I'm done. Love you all, and until next, have a good day, night, afternoon and stay spunky.