Marathon Part 1

Skylox POV sides stuff! Hey endertoasts! How was your day? I am back from the party. And I am a freaking ninja. Anyways! This will be the first update of the marathon, so hope you allz enjoy!

Sky's POV

I walked down the halls with Ty. I had fun recording with Amber and Damon last weekend! The are so awesome. Apparently they are dating now! Ty, Mitch Jerome and Tyler all owed me twenty dollars. He he. I was shocked they didn't see it coming. I got some stares from kids as we passed though the halls. (A/N in the story, Sky never used a face cam. None of them did.) Some of them now recognised my group as team crafted. I had a feeling things might be a bit better now that were back from PAX. We got to class hand in hand. Ty and I sat at our usual places at the back. Mitch was surrounded by fangirls. He looked ahead as if none of it fazed him. Jerome looked a little nervous though. I motioned my head at Jerome, and Ty smirked a little. The whole day passed by seemingly uneventful until the ball rang signifying school being out for the day. When me and him got home, we decided to go on YouTube. We checked on Damon's channel first. There was a vlog. "So hey you guys! I have some very big news!" He zoomed out, and there sat Amber, Amia and some girl. "Hey guys!" Amia said. "Hello," Amber said. "Guys, we adopted a child today." He said. My eyes widened to the size of the moon. "Hi. My name's Ashe." She said. She looked a lot like Ty. "I know you guys must all be really shocked, especially because we are all sixteen, but this was really important! She will be recording with us every now and then, so go subscribe to her channel! Love you all lots, good night!" He said, and the screen went black. I sat there with my mouth wide open. Ty giggled. But his eyes said he was astonished. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and dialed Damon's number. After the third ring, picked up. "Wassup?" He said. "This isn't some joke is it? Not some cousin or something?" I asked him. "What? Ohh. Uh no. Its not a joke." He said. "You really adopted?!" "Yes." I pulled the phone away from my ear, my hand over the mic. "Its not a joke." I told him. He looked at me astonished. "Well, then congrats, I guess dood. Hope she likes it."

So endertoasts. Sorry its so short, but I hope you all enjoyed anyways. Will always love you guys. Until next have a good night, day, afternoon.