Note to you awesome guys and gals!

Oh my goodness, I think I hurt my everything! And I have a headache from being sick. But, endertoasts! I didn't write this to annoy the crap out of you guys by just complaining my butt off. I wanted to apologize, because normally I am on by now. I was Cog Gone Wild, which is an awesome band, by the way. I think its cog... I dunno. I danced my butt off, and now my back is sore. :-(  But! I had an awesome time, and danced the most I ever have! It was a lot if Irish type music. I don't know exactly how to describe the dance that I was doing, but my dad said it was an Irish jig. I was kicking and bouncing and swinging my hips, and just being awesome. But, now I'm tired and sore and overheated. But I don't care, I love it! I took some selfies with my cousin. It was sort of like a concert, but it was in a park like area. There was a wide space for dancing. I looked a little out of place with my skinny jeans, cool shirt and leather boots, not to mention there was a bunch of old people all around me. Never the less, no one could look more out of place than the lady in the dress with cute high heels. But, just like me I think she had loads of fun, I dunno! Once again, I wanna apologize for not updating yet. Also, I do t remember if I told you last note or not, but I only update at night. One more thing, I just want to thank all of you who are reading this, especially ButteredPotato and xTCAmiaMCx, for all you support. I can't believe we got to 392 views! That amazing! Talk to you all soon, and until then, stay spunky!