New book, or nahhhhhh?

Hey endertoasts! Am I crazy enough to start another story? Should I be that crazy? Do you want me to? Idk. Anyways, here ya go!

Amber's POV

I sat by myself in my room, crying. I was tangled up in blankets, and I couldn't barely move. There was a knock, but I didn't stop crying to answer them. "Amber," sighed Damon when he opened the door. He flicked on the light and I dove under the covers. "Please, baby, come see me." He said quietly. I shook my head, forgetting that I was under the covers. He must have seen the rustle though, because he came and sat down. "Amber, I know how hard this all is, you know I do, we all do. Even TC is upset. And on top of all that, now we're all worried about you. You never come out of your room, I have to force feed you, your lights are always off, and you barely even talk. We were all crushed, but I've never seen you like this. Please come out," I could hear the pain in his voice, but I couldn't bear to let the light burn my eyes, or the pained expression on his face burn my heart. Then I felt the pressure leave the bed. Then the covers whipped back and I was clawing the air trying to grab back the shielding warmth. I was momentarily blinded, then I could see him. His eyes held tears, and then I was in his arms, sobbing, great big tears. He patted my back. "I love you Amber, never forget that, okay?" I nodded. "Damon," I whispered. He tensed. "Yes Amber?" "Do you want to know why it was so hard for me, especially?" "Of course Amber," he said quietly. "My sister..." I started. "She was depressed, and I tried to help her as much as I could because I knew about her pain, and I wanted to save her. She tried so hard to fight for me, she struggled to stay with me, and she always came to me when she was about to cut. But she didn't one day... And I went to check on her like I always would, and she wasn't there. Her body was. But she... Well... I held her in my arms, but her body was already cold, and... I couldn't save her , Damon. She was already gone... And then before I knew it, I was on the roof, crying, about to let myself fall, and Amia saw. She was just a stranger on the road. She's convinced me to come down, and she hugged me, she didn't know me until that day. But she cared. I told her about Phoebe, and she convinced me it wasn't my fault. But... When Ashe died... It just tore my heart to pieces." I curled up against him. He tilted my head up, and our lips met. His hands held my face gently. "Its okay," he whispered, and I smiled. His simple comforts led me into a peacefil sleep, the first since Ashe died.