Meeting!

Hey endertoasts! I can't believe I have 364 views! I will be adding all three new characters into this, it think. I hope you all enjoy this!

???'POV

"Its a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake!" I yelled.

"If the way is hazy!" responded one of my best friends, Amia.

Damon just stared at me.

"You gotta do the cooking by the book!"

"You know you can't be lazy!"

"I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?" he muttered. I jumped up and down, my hair flying everywhere.

"Never use a messy recipe!" I yelled.

"The cake will end up crazy!"

"Not as crazy as you guys." said Damon, and I laughed. I started stirring the cake again. I passed it over to Amia, and we belted out the song over and over. "First pile on the candy!" yelled Amia, throwing candy in the air. I poured the cake batter into the pan, while dancing. Amia shoved it into the oven. Me and her pulled Damon of his feet, and started dancing. "Come on Rocky!" she yelled. Batter was splattered all over my and Amia's clothing and some was in my hair. I turned up the music even louder. We danced crazily, not even paying attention to the time. Soon the timer dinged, and I pulled it out after putting some oven mitts on. (Safety first!) We iced it after it had cooled. There wasn't much candy or sprinkles that weren't on the floor or in our stomachs. But we put on whatever we we had left.  The icing was purple, but inside was rainbow layers. I picked it up, and brought it outside, Amia and Damon following me. "Its a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake!" I sung out while walking. Damon stuffed his hands into his pockets, and looked down. We soon arrived at the shop. We delivered the cake, and walked home. We sung all the way home. Except for Damon of course, who just muttered little bits sometimes.

So, endertoasts! How was the meeting with Damon, Amia and Amber? Sorry to ButteredPotato, if Damon seems a little dull right now, but I thought it might be better if one of them wasn't crazy. U will wok on making all of the spunky! I will be updating, maybe tonight again, but for now, have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky! And also, if you are wondering, that is a real song, called Cooking by the Book, by lazytown