Amia and friends! Again, again.

Hey endertoasts! I am just... Lost for words. 925?! That is amazing! You guys just made my day. Thank you so much! I love you all so much! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Amia's POV

Finally Damon and Amber are back! They seem closer then when they left though. I wonder what happened? We were busy the first few days all baking cakes, and they also had to unpack. They told me that they had Ty, Sky, Mitch, Jerome, and all of team crafted gave them their phone numbers and Skype. I was really curious. They did tell me about how awesome PAX was, and how she transformed, but I have a feeling they left something out. I just can't figure it out! Sometimes when Amber is around Damon, she gets all shy, and all of it is just throwing me in a loop. Sometimes I catch Damon mooning (warrior cat reference!) over Amber. But if he sees me looking he immediately looks away, and pretends nothing happened. Finally I just crack, and even though i resolved not to push them about it, I squeezed info out of Amber.

Amber's POV

I was sitting on the couch playing Minecraft, and Amia sat down with me. "So," she said awkwardly. "One second, I gotta kill this creeper." I said. I beat it, then ran into my house and turned my attention to her. "Yeah?" I said. She looked down. Whatever she was going to talk about, I got the feeling she wasn't to comfortable with it. "Ummm... Why are you and Damon so close and stuff now?" I asked her. I blushed. Now I looked down. "I- well it started on the plane there sort of. I guess." She nodded for me to go on. "I was tired, and, I ended up hitting my head on the window sill, so Damon told me that I could rest on his shoulder. I thought it was just the friendly thing to do," "But," she pressed. "When the thing happened he caught me, and he just kinda stared at me. Then he was all caring, and we ended up holding hands so we didn't get lost, and the night before we left, I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder again, and when the show ended he carried me to my bed,  pulled the covers back, and put me," she looked at me as if I was telling an amazing story and I should go on. "Then he said 'Goodnight beautiful'." She squealed. I pounced on her and covered her mouth. Her eyes had laughter in them. I looked side to side before uncovering her mouth, and getting up. "And you didn't tell me sooner because?!" She exclaimed. She didn't seem mad though. "Because I knew this would happen!" I said, making a gesture to her, jumping up and down. "Besides, its not that big of a deal. "Do you like him back?" I nodded, causing her to squeal again, but then take a step back.

Damon's POV

I was walking downstairs when I heard Amia say, "Do you like him back?" I presumed whoever she was talking to said yes, because I heard a squeal. I continued to walk down the stairs. Amber looked at me and turned beet red. Amia saw her expression, and turned. "Hi, Damon." She giggled. Amber slapped her arm. "Ummm... Hi?" I said. I looked at Amber. She was looking down. "Okaaayy. Well, I'm going to make something to eat. You guys want anything?" I asked. "A root beer please." Mumbled Amber. Amia shook her head. "Okay." And I kept walking. Murmuring ensued. "What was-" "Why did you-" "Why didn't you-" I came back with Amber's root beer in one hand, and a sandwich in the other. She took her drink gratefully. Amia was carefully trying to hide a smile. "Okay, what's going on?" "Nothing." Amber said hurriedly. "A lot!" Countered Amia. I looked to Amia. To get to the bottom of things, I'd have to talk to Amia first. "Amia?" "Well..." She said. "Amia! Don't!" Said Amber. Amia grinned evilly. "No, I won't... But you will!" She exclaimed, then ran of laughing. Amber started blushing again. "Umm... Do you... Do you have a crush on me?" She said nervously. Now I blushed. That's what this was all about? Now I see why Amia was smiling. And giggling. That evil butthead. "I do." I told her nervously. She hugged me. "I have a crush on you too." She whispered. I hugged her back, and stroked between her wings. Her body relaxed. "Do you..." I started uncertainly. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She nodded.

So endertoasts! How was that? I do good? I hope you all enjoyed! I have a surprise for you guys...
Once we get to one thousand views, which isn't too far away, I will for sure, be doing a marathon. Only for this story though. I don't know how long of a marathon, but I will figure it out. Let me know how long you guys think it should be in the comments. Just not something higher than ten, okay? That might be a little too much. Love you all, and until next, have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky!