This can't be happening

Hey endertoasts! The emotional tension is palpable! Tense! Hope you enjoy... or will you?

Sky's POV

I collapsed onto the floor as soon as I was out of Ty's room. I forced myself to stand, just to collapse into a chair. I was slumped on a chair. It seemed like hours later, when a nurse came out into the hall. "Adam Dalhburg?" she said. I looked at her. She looked at me. "You are allowed to come see him now." she said. The look on her face was grave, and I automatically assumed the worse. "He..." I said, but I couldn't finish. I couldn't say 'He died' "No, luckily. We worked hard. You really love him, I haven't seen you leave once." I looked at her again, and I managed a nod. I stood. I walked in to the room unsteadily, and sat beside him. He was still in a coma. "Ty, baby, you gotta wake up. I can't make it without you." I twined our hands together, and held them up to my lips. I kissed his hand.

Ty's POV

The vines had slipped away. I was able to hear the voices more often. "Ty, baby, you gotta wake up. I can't make it without you." I heard some one say. Adam. I lay there motionlessly, then trued to force my eyes open.

Sky's POV

I was looking at his perfect face, when I saw his eyelashes flutter. They fluttered for another second or two, before my eyes met his beautiful brown ones. "Ty," I said tears dripping down my face. "Don't cry," he said. The one who was just in a two weeks coma, was comforting me.

"You almost died," I choked out miserably. "Sky... I'm so sorry." "If you died, my heart would stop beating with yours." I said. I leaned down and kissed him, for the first time in two weeks. A doctor came into the room without my noticing. "Ty, welcome back." said the doctor. We broke away. Our hands were intertwined, and I never wanted to let go.