Amia and Friends

Next chappy! Hope you all enjoy!

Amber's POV

I packed all my things. Damon was in his room doing the same. Poor Amia was in the kitchen baking though. I can tell she is bummed, but I know what she said us true, and even though I tried as best I could, I couldn't persuade her. I checked things off my list, and shuffled about my room making sure I didn't miss anything. I ran over the list once more, then zipped up my suitcase. I carried it down the steps, to the door. We were leaving that night. We wanted to get to PAX in the morning, so we could see most of the booths. We were going to save some for the next few days of course, and it was going to be huge so we would need them.

{Le time skip}

My head slipped off my hand, and I hit my head on the window sill. Damon tapped my shoulder, and said I could lean on him. I mumbled a sleepy thank you, then fell asleep.

{Another time skip!}

I woke up to the pilot saying that we had landed. I turned on my mp3 player, then paused the music. "Your up," said Damon. I nodded, then yawned. I shoved my mp3 into my pocket, and my iPad into my bag. I popped a piece of gum, and offered a piece to Damon. He took one.

Damon's POV

We walked through the airport, and soon found the exit. We took a bus to our hotel, and Amber went to her room to get changed. It was about 3:00 am in the morning. I got changed into my PJs, and fell into my bed. "Goodnight Damon," I heard Amber say quietly. "Night, Amber." I called back.

{Time skip to morning}

I heard shuffling around in Amber's room, then a knock on my door. "You up Damon?" She called. "Yup." I replied. She opened the door. "Do you want to order room service?" She asked me. I nodded. She buzzed them, and soon they came up with a blueberry muffin for her and some toast and eggs for me. We ate in silence, and once she was finished she went to get changed. I got changed into a creeper T-shirt, special for today, and my usual white shorts. She came into my room (after knocking) in a slightly, okay way more exotic outfit. She had an enderman tee on, with purple skinny jeans, and bright blue mascara. Her hair was straight, and her boots were laced up almost to her knees. She had eyeliner on, and gray eye-shadow that made her eyes pop. She looked amazing. "Umm... Are you ready to go then?" I asked her. "Uh...," she said, looking upwards and tapping her chin lightly. "No," she said suddenly. I rolled my eyes. She walked into her room, and came back with a black shoulder bag slung over her shoulder and earbuds in. "Now?" I said teasingly. "Or do you need to grab your suitcase too?" She glared at me, but then laughed anyways. We were off to PAX!

So endertoasts? Did I do okay? Hope you did enjoy, thanks for reading. As always, have a good night, day, afternoon, and stay spunky.

P.S. I think I won't do Can hatred turn to love, or If you want a happy story, look somewhere else tonight, sorry, but I will do them tomorrow night with my other update. I won't let it mess up the schedule though!