My home...

Hey endertoasts! How are you guys? Oh right. Nobody reading this yet... oops. Jeez Zoe, think a little. Anyways, if you are reading this, enjoy. *sighs, then walks over to a corner and bangs head on wall*

Ty's POV (Ya, ya, again, DEAL WITH IT)

I walked home. Sky insisted non coming with. I unlocked the door, and we walked in, together. It wasn't messy, but it wasn't that clean either. "So.... um... do you have a bathroom?" he said. I nodded. I gave him directions, somehow forgetting the horrors that lurked there. I heard a scream, and suddenly remembered. "Ty! Get up here!" I ran up the stairs. I arrived  at the bathroom. "What the hell happened?!" he questioned hysterically. His eyes fell on my blade, and immediately grabbed, my wrists. He pulled the sleeves of my hoodie up, and stared at my wrists. "Oh, Ty..." he said in dismay. My arms were garishly decorated with cuts, and scars. Old, new, words, pain, inscribed in my skin. He brought my right wrist to his lips, and kissed all my scars, and cuts. He finished kissing them, then started on my other wrist. He looked me in the eyes, as tears rolled down my cheeks. He pulled me close to him, and I cried into his shoulder. "Give me the blade." I didn't notice I was holding it. I shook my head. "Ty. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I can help you get through this." he said. "Sky, I can't I need this." I replied sadly. He kissed me, full out on the lips. His arms wrapped around my waist. Pain flashed through me. I pulled away, eyes closed, head down. "Not there too..." he said. He pulled up my hoodie, and shirt. Fat was written across my stomach, in huge ugly letters. Scars adorned my sides. "You aren't fat... you are skinny. You don't need this." He said. "Yes! Sky, Yes! I do!" I burst out. "No, you don't! I can help you! Just let me!" he yelled back. "What do you even see in me?" I muttered. "Someone who needs love. Someone who tortures themselves every day, neglected and abused, waiting for someone who is finally able to save them. I want to love you. I want you to love me back. I need to help you." "I don't deserve help." I spat. "Why?! Why Ty? What makes you so useless? Is it because Josh tells you that? Why can't I help you?!" he yelled. "Because I don't DESERVE it!" "Why?!" "Because... because I'm gay, a mutant, something that isn't meant to be!" He pinned me to the ground by my wrists, and I struggled. He stared into my eyes. "No. None of that." he growled. He then proceeded to kiss me, passionately. I stopped struggling and melted into the kiss. He pulled away. "None of that." he whispered.

Sky's POV

"None of that." I whispered. I decided. "I'm moving in." I stated. He just lay there. "Okay..." he muttered. "I love you Ty." I said. "I love you too Adam." he replied. "Sky." I reminded him. "Sky." he repeated. I picked him up. I lay him down on his bed, and tucked him in. "Get some rest, babe, I'll be back soon." he blushed. He nodded, and closed his eyes.

Ty's POV

I closed my eyes, and drifted off into sleep. I awoke to the sound of the door opening, then closing. I opened my eyes. "Adam?" I called out. "No..." growled a voice. A voice all too familiar. Josh. I bolted upright, but he burst in, and pinned me down. He kissed me. I jerked away, as well as I could. He ground on me, and I moaned, too tired to hold it back. "St-st-stop it!" I stuttered. He smiled. "No can do..." he said.He pulled my arms up, so that they were above my head.

{Le time skip, till Adam arrives}

Adam's POV

I walked inside, and heard moaning, and bed springs. What the hell? I thought. I rushed up the stairs, and walked in, to Josh raping Ty, Ty's hands pinned above his head. I charged at Josh, and knocked him off. He hollered, and swung around, still undressed, ready to fight. He charged, and threw a punch, which I dodged easily. I punched him in the yes, and kicked his exposed crotch. He fell to the ground, before quickly getting up. He ran, limping, down the stairs, and outside, ignoring. the fact he was naked. I walked over to Ty. He sat there crying. I averted my eyes. "How often?" I said. "Since he met me." he whimpered. His adorable cat ears were pinned to his head. I stood, and picked up his pants of the ground. I gave them to him. I turned, and he got dressed. His arms snaked around my waist, he stood on tiptoes, and whispered a quiet thank you. I turned and nodded. He kissed me. I will teach Josh a lesson. And I wouldn't do it alone.