Tired Notes

It was October 9th that Tyler Ellis commit suicide. He hanged himself from alleged heart break. His fiancée had died just two days previously from a bank robbery, saving the lives of Kelly Trenton, Sarah Kai, and a little girl by the name of Belle Argerstein. Countless others had been shot, and according to one of the tellers who had ducked under a booth and crawled away to call the cops, Adam 'Sky' Dalhburg remained calm in the face of danger and could be heard charging tow armed men, one of which was holding a gun.
The memorial for Tyler Ellis and Adam Dalhburg will be held the following weekend on October 17th, at the St. Dean's church. There will be a tea in the basement afterwards.

There had been no will written when Ty decided to end it all. He kept it simple, and wrote a small, explanatory note. Afterwords- with a stomach full of pills the doctor later informed us-he hanged himself in his and Adam's bedroom. We found him three days later when Mitch and Jerome had decided too check on Ty, and make sure he was eating and such. They found the door unlocked, the kitchen in disarray, and the TV still on. "We were worried," they told the rest of us.
With no will to work off of, we had to plan his and Adam's funeral with nothing to work with. We quickly pulled a date out of thin air, October 17th. Their wedding was going to be so beautiful. We bought them rings to wear for each other in death. We all mourned heavily, and had trouble doing anything.

Several people attended the funeral of Adam and Ty. Fans, friends, and family mourned alike. Strangers all united in pure grief. It was an extra large casket, made specially for both of them to fit in. Their hands were joined, a ring on each corresponding hand. Jerome had picked out Ty's wedding gown, and Mitch had bought Adam a tux. The casket was open, and each person dropped a note into the coffin.
A veil had covered Ty's face. Adam's tie was perfectly straight. With a casket full of kind words, the speeches began.

"Ty, was an amazing friend," Mitch started. A loud sniffle. "He was always there for you, through screens and boundaries, he reached out and touched all of our hearts. He worked hard to make all of his fans happy, and when he didn't succeed, he vowed to try harder next time." Tears brimmed his eyes. "Adam, too, was an amazing friend. We have known each other since childhood, and have been friends for just as long. He was caring, compassionate, and always stood up for what he thought was right. Together, they were like superheroes. Combatting the sad truth of homophobia, depression, and bullying. True, the had their ups and downs, but we all do, and they were troopers through it all. Until the very end, they loved eachother and every single one of us."

Each speech resembled Mitch's, all beautifully spoken, and sincere. Everybody was in tears by the end, and nobody wasn't hugging someone. The gang accepted apologies and comforts, they accepted the merged sadness of a great crowd of loving people.

3 Years Later.

The gang had come to accept the fact that Adam and Ty were just amazing memories of a sad, beautiful past. They ended up splitting up after they sold Skylox's house. Each went their seperate ways. Bash ended up getting a girlfriend, and having a kid. Seto moved to Cuba, and wants heard from again. Mitch and Jerome got married, and one spot was reserved for a picture frame with an image of Skylox in it. Martin found his love, a man named Steven, and is still dating. Tyler stayed in the town. He visited Skylox's grave every month, and replaced the flowers. He continued his YouTube career.