Amia and friends once again

Hey  endertoasts! I am back with another update! If you lucky I might even do two! I really hope you all enjoy!

Amia's POV

I just got off the phone with Damon and Amber. They seemed psyched. They said they got to meet bajancanadian,  and Jerome,  and Sky and Ty! I felt jealousy bubble up, but chose to ignore it. I had decided to stay. Everyday was a bit of a blur, and they all seemed the same. And, it had only been three days!

Damon's POV

I gazed  at Amber's beautiful face from time to time. She was smiling, and waving at Mitch or any of them when we saw them. We made it to the Battle Block Theater Booth (a/n love it!) And to little food booths. We stopped at the legend of Zelda Booth too. I was having so much fun. Sometimes would lose track of each other, and whenever I found ghetto or vise versa again, she would hug me. We had transferred to Team Crafted's hotel. We had to share a room, but whenever she needed to get changed, she would go into the bathroom. We fortunately didn't have to share a bed. That would have been extremely awkward.  everyday she seemed to look prettier. I didn't know that was possible. On the fourth day of PAX, we had taken to holding hands. We had each gotten lost numerous times. At lunch that day, Sky announced that he and the other guys couldn't miss anymore school. Me and Amber knew he was right. We all exchanged Skype names. And phone numbers.

Amber's POV

I liked holding Damon's hand. He made me feel stronger. Every so often I would receive a weird look, but I knew that what they thought didn't matter. Sometimes if any of teamcrafted saw me and Damon holding hands they would give us d'aww looks. I knew I had started developing feelings for him. I wondered if he felt the same.  Once back at our hotel on the last day, We phones Amia to let her know that we were coming home.  She sounded happy.  Me and Damon sat on his bed that night, watching tv.  I was getting tired but I wanted to finish the show. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.  I awoke to strong arms lifting me up. My eyes fluttered open. Damon smiled down at me as he set me down on the bed. He had the covers already drawn back,and he tucked me in. "Thank you," I whispered sleepily.  "Goodnight, beautiful," he said. Did he just call me beautiful? I thought to myself.  No, your just imagining it.

Damon's POV

What did you do that for?! I thought to myself. But her eyes remained closed. I just assumed hopefully, that she didn't hear. She is beautiful,  I thought. I got into bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

Hi endertoasts! Finished the choppy! I'm going tones tease, and not let you know what happens next until next chapter. Mwu ha ha ha! ˋ﹏ˊ (fyi, dont ask how I did that, because I have no clue!) Hope you all enjoyed, love you all so much! Until next update, have a good night, day, afternoon,  and stay spunky!