Skylox again!

Hey endertoasts! Sorry I am updating so early in the morning/ late at night, but I got aside tracked, and being the ditz I am, forgot that this wasn't uploaded. Hope you all enjoy!

Sky's POV

I was sitting at my booth with Ty when someone yelled, "She's possessed, save yourself!" I looked at Ty, and he rolled his eyes. We didn't take it seriously, but everyone else did. We walked to the back room where me and Ty agreed to meet Mitch and Jerome for break. Now would probably be as good a time as ever. And I knew they wouldn't fall for the trick. They were too smart for that. Soon enough they came in the room with a girl and a boy in tow. The girl was stunning, and the guy was kind of ripped. He seemed shy though. "Oh my gosh! You brought us to see Skydoesminecraft and DeadloxMC?!" She practically yelled. Her voice was odd, but beautiful. It sounded vaguely like an enderman. Mitch nodded. The boy looked excited, but was fairly calm. They both looked about my and Ty's age. The girl's glowing eyes landed on Sky and Ty's interlocked hands. "Skylox?" She said, and I nodded. She squealed. It sounded really weird, and really high pitched. "Ugh," the boy said, holding his hands to his ears. "You have a voice." Joked Ty. The boy smiled. "This is Amber," Mitch said, wrapping one arm around the girl. She nodded once. "And this is Damon," he finished. We were all about the same age. "How old are you, Amber?" Ty asked. "Sixteen." She said. Ty's eyes widened. "Wow your tall. I thought you were like my age!" He exclaimed. "She wasn't that tall when we first saw her," said Mitch. I looked at him strangely. "What do you mean?" I asked warily. "She was the one that people thought was possessed." Blurted out Jerome. Mitch looked at him. Then he turned to me and nodded. I looked at her. "Did you turn mutant, in the middle of PAX?" I asked. She nodded. "But, I didn't know I was any more mutant than anyone else, asides from my purple eyes, before." Suddenly Damon looked at Amber. "Amber, do you still have that goose egg?" He asked her. She shook her head. He sighed, relieved. "Thank you for asking though," she said. He smiled at her. "Are you two dating?" I asked. They both shook their heads. They should, I thought to myself. Ty looked at me as if having the exact same thought. "I thought, Ty, that you especially would like to meet them." Said Mitch. Jerome tapped Amber's spine. Huge black wings unfolded. That made me think to look for any more peculiarities. I noticed that her nails were pale purple, and small black horns sprouted from her scalp. "Woah," whispered Ty. Her underwings had glowing patches of purple. She was like a piece of art. Ty looked at her. Then, he let his wings sprout. They were a bit longer, but not my much. Damon looked at the way Ty and Amber were looking at each other, and stepped closer to Amber. I laughed on the inside. Not a couple, but he's still protective.

Ty's POV

She looked so amazing. I noticed Damon step closer to her, and struggled to hold in a laugh. I turned my gaze to Mitch, and my wings fold back into place. "I say, they should hang out with us for the rest of PAX." The other guys nodded. As we walked out of the room, I saw Damon grab Amber's hand. I strained my sensitive cat ears to hear. "Your sure your okay?" He asked her. She nodded, and they kept walking, but neither if them moved their hands.

So guys! I do good? I hope you all enjoyed. I love you guys soooo much, you mean a lot to me! I just have to apologize again, for it being so late/early at night/day. Have a good night, day, afternoon, and as always, stay spunky!