OMG IM SO SORRY

Hey guys, I'm so sorry. I went to click the 'Save' and I clicked the 'Save&Publish" by accident! I'm so sorry I left it there!

Ty's POV

I stared uncomprehendingly at him. "W-w-what?" "I'm sorry, Ty. I really am. I think this is the end of us. If you think you'll be able to handle it, once you get better, we can try our hand at being friends again. Okay?" I crumpled to the floor, tears flowing freely. "T-ty..." "Just leave for a little while, okay?" I presumed he had nodded, because I heard shuffling footsteps head towards the door. There was a rattling of keys, the sound of him opening the door, then the click as it shut. I sobbed on the kitchen floor. I headed up to my room, and floors onto my bed. Maybe he was just confused. Maybe he still had feelings for me somewhere. I shouldn't have ever agreed to that bet... Maybe if I hadn't none of this had ever happened. My claws sprouted and images of Amber flashed through my mind. My wings were fully extended. Us kissing. Us holding hands. The day we came to this house. I pulled my headphones off of my nightstand, and blared dubstep into my skull. I lay on my mattress, numb and shocked.

Do any of you guys have tumblr? If you do PM it to me and I'll give you a follow!