Marathon Part 5- Finale!

Hey endertoasts! Last part of the marathon! Sorry I didn't update earlier, I promise I won't fall asleep like I did last night. Hope you all enjoy!

Ty's POV!!!!

I walked hand in hand with Sky, my tail flicking contentedly. We sat at a park bench. He pulled me closer, and I leaned in for a kiss. "Honey, look away. Gays are immoral." I pulled away to see a woman in her mid-thirties walking by, her hand over her daughter as eyes. "Mommy, what is a gay?" The little girl. "Someone who is a girl who likes another girl, or a boy who likes another boy." The mother replied, disgust obvious in her tone. "What's wrong with that mommy?" I smiled. At least she wasn't homophobic. I leaned back to kiss Sky again, and put my hand on his cheek so the lady could see. "There's nothing wrong with being gay," I called to the little girl. She shoved her mother's hand away. I kissed him once more. She smiled at me when I pulled away. The mother glared at me. "Faggots." She muttered. My eyes flashed with images of crowded halls, and snickering voices. 'Faggot. Fat. Waste of air.' I covered my ears, and curled up. A hand stroked my back. "Mommy, you made him cry!" The little girl said indignantly. "Say sorry." The mother pulled her closer, and I watched through my hair as she slapped the little girls mouth. I stood, immediately full of rage and courage. My wings sprouted, my fangs grew, and my claws emerged. I marched over to the mother, and she cowered in fear. I scooped up the little girl delicately in my arms, and flew away. I soon landed at the TC house. That's were Mitch and Jerome lived. I knocked on the door, still in full rage mode. Mitch opened it, then flinched. "H-hey buddy." "Mitch, just let me in please." He nodded. I stepped inside. I set the little girl down. "Thank you," the little girl said. "She did that when I said I liked my best friend Jamie." I looked at her. My fangs and claws went away, as well as my wings. "Jamie likes me too." She said more quietly this time. She only had to be in what, grade three? My tail twitched with interest. There was a knock on the door. "Hey Mitch, is Ty here?" I heard Adam say. Mitch must have nodded, because Adam walked in. "Hey there, little one." He said to the girl. "Hi there! My name is Kate!" She said. "Ty, you worried me," he said, pulling me in for a kiss. Then there was another knock on the door. "Have you seen this young girl?" Said a male voice. This time it had been Jerome who answered the door. "Of course officer!" He replied. He led the officer in. The officer got down on his knee. He sat her there. "Did any of these men hurt you in any way?" He asked her gently. "No! They saved me!" He looked up. "Saved you?" He said curiously. "My mommy slapped me. Sometimes she does that. She doesn't like these guys, cause she says they're faggots." He covered he mouth hastily. "Young lady, don't use that word." He said sternly. She nodded, pushing his hand away. "Can we be foster parents?" I said hastily. If sixteen year olds could do it for a child who didn't nearly need it, we could do it for this little girl who does need it! He looked at me strangely. Then he nodded.

Another adoption?! Sort of... I guess you kind of could foresee that... But oh well! Here was the conclusion, and tonibths update for the schedule! Hope you all enjoyed, go stalk me on Twitter, @pixelartist223. Love you all so much! Until next, have a goof night, day, afternoon, and as always, stay fruit loops! Just kidding, stay spunky everybody!