Skyloxxxxx

Adam's POV

I sat with Ty in my arms. I stroked his hair thoughtfully. How can I make it easier for him to stop? I wondered quietly. "Ty," he turned to face me. "Yeah?" I was silent for a moment. "Let's go upstairs." I said. He nodded, and so we did. Once in our room, he sat on the bed. "What do you need?" He said quietly. "We're going into the bathroom, and you and I are going to track down every blade you use. I'm confiscating them." He looked at me with pitiful eyes. "Please Sky, no! I need them!" "Ty, no. I'm going to help you get through this. We'll go through it together, alright?" He looked away, and tears swam in his eyes. "No, please you don't understand!" He whimpered. "Ty.... Yes, Ty, I do understand. I understand very well. Let's go. Come on." I grabbed his hand, and helped him stand up. He hugged me.
||||•Flashback•||||

I sat alone in my room, in a quiet house, with my quiet life, pondering if it really meant anything. My mom may not abuse me, and my father works hard to make everyday life easy, but they don't see the pain I've been going through. No one really does, they never have. And when someone does, all I do is push them away. My friends mom told me if I can't love myself, can't save myself, then I'm beyond help. I looked down at the bloody scars. There were rows of them on my tanned wrists. On my upper arms where short sleeves concealed, were words. Nobody bullied me,and I had friends, but I knew that I wasn't anything that mattered to anyone. Not really. I tore the skin on my thighs with the dull razor blade. I wrapped it in toilet paper, my best alternative to a bandage, and pulled my pant leg down. I hid the blade in a bird house I had painted, and sat at my desk to do homework.
||||•Flashback End||||

We pulled bottles out of cabinets, opened up boxes of tissue paper, and secret compartments in drawers. By the end of half an hour, we had found all the blades. I put them in a Ziploc bag, and threw them out. He sat down defeated by on our couch, and I sat down beside him. "I'll help you get thought this baby. I love you very much, don't worry. We all love you. Do you want to see a doctor for some antidepressants, or maybe a councillor?" "I don't want... Maybe some antidepressants? I'll help you help me." He said quietly.