It's All Too Much

Ty's POV

I lay there until I got hungry. I considered ignoring the feeling, but didn't. I rose, and placed my headphones on the bed. I trudged downstairs, and opened the fridge. Nothing I felt like eating. I closed that door, and opened a cupboard. Popcorn. I ripped open the plastic wrapping and placed the bag in the microwave. After setting the time, I slowly walked over to the TV stand. I opened it, and searched for a movie. 12 Years A Slave. I put it in the player, and let the previews play while I retrieved my popcorn. I say down and watched the movie, and ended up crying at some parts. There was a knock at the door. Probably Adam. "Tyler Ellis?" I sat bolt upright. That was an unfamiliar voice. I paused the movie and shuffled over to the door. Once it was open, I saw two men, one in his late forties, and the other seemed to be about thirty something. "H-hello? May I help you?" "Are you Adam Dalhburg's fiancée?" I nodded hesitantly. "We were informed by one of his friends we would find you here." "There's been an accident," the younger one said. My eyes widened. "Your fiancée was at a bank, which was being robbed. He saved three people, but was amongst the five people who got shot. One of them survived, but unfortunately, he wasn't that one. I'm sorry, your fiancée is dead." Tears flowed anew down my cheeks as I passed out. Its all too much.