Skylox Strikes Again!

Hey endertoasts! I promised the next time i posted it would be an actual update so here you guys go! Hope you all enjoy, and just so you guys know, OceanRider just posted our first vlog on youtube! Check us out at Team Wattcrafed! Love you all so much!

Sky's POV

Me and Ty were sitting on the couch of our perfect home, at the end of a very perfect day. We each had a good day at school, and once we got home, we had Tyler and Kyle over, and watched some movies. After that me and Ty went out for supper with Mitch and Jerome. Now we were just chillaxing and cuddling on the couch. We were eating some chips. Ty started choking. "Oh my gosh! Ty!" I said, starting to pat his back. He held up his hands, and said "Its okay, I'm okay now!" He grabbed his water, and drank it quickly. He out it down, and sat back, on my chest. He started hiccuping these cute little hiccups. He covered his mouth. "Awww, your so adorable Ty!" I squealed. He blushed. "Awww, so kawaii!" I pecked his cheek. "I love you so much!" He said.

Ty's POV

He pecked my cheek. "I love you so much!" I told him, as I snuggled closer. He pulled me close. "I love you too," he murmured. We sat like that for a while, then we went to bed.

||||Time Skip|||||

"Sky, my ass hurts." I whispered. "I'm sorry baby. You'll get used to it though, okay?" he whispered back. I blushed, and was glad that the lights weren't on. We got up soon after, and I had to waddle. He lifted me up and carried me downstairs. He set me down at the table. "Thanks," i said embaressedly. He chuckled. I sat on the chair, and he went into the kitchen. Soon I could smell bacon. A song started playing.

"I don't like the steps i took to get to look into your deepest feelings,

And I don't like the space I'm in, headspace within the hard wood and the ceiling.

'Cause I'm restless then why do i,

I want nothing but to res my soul.

And I don't get this and I know why

You see sometime things are just beyond control..."

Tears had started rolling down my cheeks. He walked out, and picked me up again. He wiped the tears off my cheeks, but they kept falling down my cheeks. "I'll never leave you," he whipered in my ear.

If you guys want to know that song, it's Curl Up and Die, by Relient K. Love all you endertoasts! Hope you all enjoyed, and thank you so much for 2k reads, again. Until next, have a good night, day, aftenoon, and as always, stay spunky!