Answers

Adam's POV

I looked at him in shock. He just didn't seem to be the kind of guy.... "Yeah, actually, I think you'd look I pretty sexy in a wedding dress." I said with a wink. "Adam! I'm serious!" He squeaked. "I am too. Hell, you could cross dress everyday." He beamed at me. "Really?" "Yeah, I don't see why not." He smiled. "One sec," he said. I nodded. He rushed upstairs and I unpaused the show. He took about fifteen minutes before coming back downstairs.  He cleared his throat softly, almost delicately. I paused it again, and looked at him. I had to keep my jaw from dropping; he was transformed. His hair was slightly curled and now it was down to his hips almost. He had also gotten changed, and done his makeup. He was wearing mascara and eyeliner, as well as a tiny bit of pink eye shadow. His lips glimmered, he was wearing lip gloss. His cheeks were tinged a rosy pink that I could tell wasn't makeup. He was embarrassed. His shirt was a blue slightly form fitting, (but at the same time loose... DONT QUESTION IT) graphic tee. He was wearing skinny jeans, pink skinny jeans. His sneakers were pink, with purple laces. His eyes were really wide, and he was wearing colored contact lenses. I could tell because his irises were a tiny bit lighter than before. I stood, and kissed him. "You look beautifyl Ty." I mumbled. His lipgoss tasted like cherries. He was holding a binder. "I've... I've umm... I made this binder of wedding dresses!" He blurted out. I smiled at him. "Okay, Ty. Do you want to look at them with me, or do you not want me to see until the day?" "The day," he mumbled. "I'm going to show Jerome and Mitch instead. Sorry." I nodded. "I understand, babe."

Hey endertoats! I know you guys may want pictures, so I will be drawing and possible colouring pictures of cross dressed Ty in everyday outfits, a few more dressy outfits, his wedding dress, and if you guys want..... Ugh... I may consider drawing him in lingerie. Once those are done, I'll post them on tumblr. My tumblr username is krazedkat9021. I won't post the wedding dress though. I'll save that for the wedding chapter(s). Until next, have a good day, night, afternoon, and as always, stay spunky!