Seriously Talk

Ha! You guys thought I would do something serious? Nah. Its not me.

Ty's POV

I looked at Adam. He was reading a book. "Adam? Can we talk?" He flipped the page, then set the book down.Yeah, babe?" "I just want to talk to you about the cross dressing," "Ty, I told you, its okay. You look great!" "That's not it. I want you to know some stuff. Can you come upstairs with me please?" He nodded, and closed the book entirely. We walked upstairs and I opened the door to my storage room. "Adam, I have something to show you." He nodded expectantly. I opened one of the drawers. I pulled out something. He eyed the object, and raised an eyebrow. "That is....?" "Its umm.... Its more or less a corset." Both eyebrows went up. "Do you mind me saying something babe?" He said. I nodded. "Why do you need a corset? Is that for the dress?" He asked. I could feel the heat increasing. "Its for when I want to wear tighter stuff. I just wanted to make sure you would accept the fact that your boyfriend likes to cross dress. Especially to this height." He looked at me weirdly. "Do you cross dress all the time?" I shook my head. "As long as I get to see the real you every now and then, I don't mind if you cross dress pretty much everyday. Do you have a bra too?" "I-i-i... Yeah." "Do you wear it much?" I nodded. "Every time." "Okay, well, no matter what you look like, I'll still love you." I hugged him. He pulled me closer, and I could feel the tears slowly make their way down my cheek. "I love you so much." I murmured into his shirt.