31) His/Your Photos

Niall-

His: Niall's lock screen is a selfie of you and him on your first date. His home screen is a photo of you and Louis launching marshmallows at each other.

Yours: Your lock screen is of Niall and your dog cuddling, making you smile each time you turn your phone on. Your home screen is of you and Niall at the new album release party, his arms wrapped around your waist, smiling into the camera.

Liam-

His: His lock screen is of you in one of his hoodies, smiling. It's on of the pictures you sent him while he was on tour. His home screen is of the boys on stage from their last show on the WWA Tour.

Yours: Your lock screen is a selfie of you and your best friend shopping together. Your home screen is a picture Liam had sent you while he was on tour. It was the cutest photo you had of him.

Louis-

His: Louis' lock screen is of Harry with straightened hair, a prank you and Niall had played on him while he slept. His home screen is of you and the Tomlinson sisters, all smiling with your arms wrapped around each other.

Yours: Your lock screen is of you and Louis, a simple yet perfect photo. Your home screen is of Zayn and Louis "fighting" while on tour. It's too cute not to have as a screensaver.

Harry-

His: Harry's lock screen is of you, Gemma, and Anne, all smiling. His home screen is of you and the kitten you bought him for his birthday cuddling.

Yours: Your lock screen is of Harry and Zayn, both making goofy faces into the camera. Your home screen is of Harry holding the kitten, 2 of the cutest things in your world.

Zayn

His: Zayn's home screen is of you and him, standing under the Eiffel Tower on your trip to Paris. His lock screen is of the boys during their last show on tour.

Yours: Your home screen is the same thing as his, it being your favorite photo. Your lock screen is a picture a fan made of you and Zayn. It was a simple selfie, one you had uploaded to Instagram. The fan edited the background and added text that said, "Zayn and Y/N Forever!"

Author's Note!

Yay an update during the week!!! It's a miracle!!

I'm actually glad I'm smart in biology, cause then I get my work done before anybody else.

Thanks for reading guys!

~xxKendraxx~