5) Meeting Your Family (His POV)

Niall-

Today was the day I was meeting (Y/N)'s family at their family reunion. I was nervous, but if they're anything like (Y/N) , it should go over fine. I pulled up to the entrance of their camp that her great grandpa and his sons, her uncles, had built. It looked so nice and welcoming. I stopped shaking and smiled. As we got out of the car, 2 little dogs ran to greet (Y/N) and started to paw at my leg.

"Hi babies. I missed you too! Ni, meet my cousins dogs, Theodore and Joey."

I bent down and pet the dogs, when a few little kids ran up to (Y/N). We exchanged greetings and went inside. A lady was standing at the sink washing food.

"Mom! I missed you!" (Y/N) said, hugging her. "Mom, this is Niall. Niall, this is my mom, (Y/M/N) (Authors Note: (Y/M/N) is Your Mothers Name!)."

"Nice to meet you, Niall. I've heard so much about you!. (Y/M/N) said to me.

"Likewise. Thank you for having me today! This place is incredible." I said, suddenly questioning why I was nervous earlier.

A while later, we had said Grace and were eating the delicious food that her family had made. Later, we played a game of volleyball while the adults had a meeting about family deaths, next year, etc.

We had said goodbye to everyone when I heard (Y/MN) whisper to (Y/N), "I like that boy. Bring him next year."

"I plan on it, Mom. He means the world to me."

Liam-

I was finally getting the chance to meet (Y/N)'s brother, (Y/B/N). Her other family was back in the States, and he was over here for business. (Y/N) was putting the finishing touches on the vanilla cake she had made, and I was bringing in the ribs I had cooked on the grill.

"I hope you 2 get along. He's never gotten along with my other boyfriends back home." She said, putting a lid on the cake.

"I'll play nice, I promise." I say back, giving her shoulders and squeeze. She leans in to kiss me, but the doorbell rings. She opens it.

"Hey little sister. You aren't so little anymore!" I hear (Y/B/N) say to her.

"I was always taller than you, nerd." She says. I lean against the doorframe that leads to the kitchen, watching them smiling.

"(Y/B/N), this is my wonderful boyfriend, Liam. Liam, this is my older brother, (Y/B/N)." (Y/N) says. I shake his hand and day hello. He does the same and (Y/N) leads him to the dining room for dinner.

I didn't want the evening to end. (Y/N)'s brother told me so many stories about the 2 of them growing up. When he was about to leave, he said to (Y/N), "I'd never thought I'd say this, but I actually like this one.

Louis-

It was Christmas Eve, and we were sitting at (Y/N)'s childhood home. I was up in her room, talking to my mum before I head back downstairs.

"Tell (Y/N) Merry Christmas from everyone here! I love you Louis. Happy 21st birthday darling!" My mum said.

"Will do. I love you too, and thank you mum. Bye!" I hung up and went downstairs. I sat on the couch next to (Y/N), who cuddled me as soon as I sat down.

"So Louis. What Christmas movie would you like to watch? You get first pick, since it's your birthday!" (Y/N)'s mum said.

"I've always loved 'The Year Without a Santa Clause'. Jangle is my favorite character." I replied smiling.

"Mine too!" (Y/N)'s 5 year old brother said, hopping up onto (Y/N)'s lap.

We watched the movie until it was time to go to bed. I left my phone downstairs so I snuck down to grab it.

"I really like that boy, (Y/D/N) (Authors Note: (Y/D/N is Your Dad's Name!). I see the way they look at each other. He's smitten for her." I hear (Y/M/N) say. I smile as I hear her dad say he agreed, grabbed my phone, and snuck back up the stairs.

Harry-

It was (Y/N)'s mother's birthday, so as a surprise, we flew back to her home for the party. We had gotten there a few hours early, so we went to greet (Y/M/N).

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)!! I missed you so much!" Her mum squealed as the hugged. I had already met her dad, so we exchanged greetings.

"Mom, this is Harry, my boyfriend. Harry, this is my mom, (Y/M/N)."

"It's wonderful to meet you, (Y/M/N). Happy birthday." I say, giving her a hug.

"Thank you Harry. It's great to finally meet you!"

After sitting down and talking with (Y/M/N), the party starts. The food was amazing, as was the rest of (Y/N)'s family.

"My mom loves you Harry, and thank you for coming with me." (Y/N) said after the party.

"Your mum is just like you, (Y/N). And thank you for allowing me to come." I smile and kiss her.

Zayn-

(Y/N)'s sister was getting married, and we were both in the wedding. Having already met her mom, I was nervous about meeting (Y/N)'s dad.

Her soon-to-be Brother-In-Law assured me that he would get used to my tattoos, since he had some as well.

It was at the reception when I finally met him. He sat down and talked the entire night, only stopping when (Y/N) or her mum wanted either of us for something.

"I think your perfect for my baby girl. Your so different than the other guys she dated. They were all the varsity football stars, but I like that your different. Just like my (Y/N)." He said as we were helping cleaning up.

"Thank you (Y/D/N). I promise I'll treat her right. She's my everything. She puts up with the hate, the fans, and me. I really love her."

Authors Note!

I need to stop being lazy with Harry and Zayn's. :(

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys!!

-xxKendraxx-