24.4) The Series of Christmas! Part One: Decorating with Harry

It was "Small-Business Saturday" when you woke up. You and Harry didn't get home from shopping until 9:00 pm, having stopped to have dinner with his parents. As soon as you got home, both of you crashed.

Now, it being 12:00 pm, you went to fix some lunch, only to find you had no food. Ordering a pizza, you start to put away your clothes you bought yesterday. The pizza was delivered, and Harry woke up.

"Morning, babe." His sleepy voice rang in your ears.

"Morning, Hazza. Sleep well?" He nodded, grabbing pizza from the box. Harry's curls were all over the place, and he was only wearing pajama pants.

"You work today?" He asked, and you shook your head. Harry smiled and pulled you up from the couch. "Well, neither do I, and I have the perfect plan for us." He pulled you through the house to the garage.

"No way am I going out today, Harry." You said, trying to free your arm from his strong grip.

"Me either. We're gonna decorate today. Today seems like a good day for movies, Christmas trees, and hot chocolate." You smiled and nodded. Getting a hoodie for you and Harry, you both started to decorate outside. Your small driveway was lined with colorful candy canes and the windows were strung with white lights.

"Phase One: Completed!" You cheered. The 2 of you headed inside and you started making some hot chocolate.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asked. He was currently lugging the Christmas tree and decorations inside from the garage.

You nodded. "Sure. I don't care which." He smiled and ran to the DVD rack. He popped in Frosty the Snowman, a childhood favorite of his.

The hot chocolate was brewed, and the base of the tree was set up. If it wasn't for you 2 being lazy, and sitting down to watch the movie, the tree would be halfway done. As Harry clicked the second movie, "Frosty Returns", you untangled the lights.

"Having trouble, Y/N?" Harry asked, chuckling at your troubled face.

You nodded. "Yes. Yes I am." He took the ball of lights and had them untangled in less than a minute. "How did you do that so fast?" You asked, your mouth gaping.

"Gemma always made me do this cause she got frustrated like you just did." Harry said, smiling at the memories.

By the time it was the Winter Carnival on the movie, the tree was almost finished. Neither you or Harry had childhood ornaments, so the plain, yet elegant looking red and green bulbs were placed neatly on the tree.

"All that's left is the star." You said, holding the multi-colored star. It clashed with your decorations, but it was the one thing you had left from previous family Christmases.

"Your star. You put it up." Harry said, bowing lightly.

You grinned. "It was always my great grandma's job to do it, even though she was old. It doesn't feel right." You mumbled, looking down. You were really close with all of your family before she died. Now that she's gone, nothing was the same.

"She would want you to do this." Harry said, giving you a kiss. While you kissed, Harry took your hands in his, and placed the star on top.

You broke apart, and looked at your work. "We did good." You said, wrapping your arms around Harry.

He did the same. "Yes, yes we did." You grinned.

"Another cup of hot chocolate?"

Harry nodded. "Another movie?" You nodded and went to go fix each of you another cup of hot cocoa. Even though your family is broken, you still have Harry to pick up the pieces.

~Author's Note!~

Sorry if there's any mistakes! I'm doing this in Biology, on the Wattpad app.

So I just hit 1,000 reads. WAIT FREAKING WHAT?!?!

I cannot thank you guys enough! I know I've said this like 5,000 times, but I only thought I'd get 1 read, but here I am at 1,000? It means a lot to me that you guys actually read my preferences and like them (hopefully).

Thanks for reading! Zayn's will be up by tonight I promise!

~xxKendraxx~