33.2) Four Album Release Party: Liam

Tonight was the biggest night of the year: the Four albums launch party. Liam had asked you, his girlfriend of 3 years, to be his date. Obviously, you said yes! Your best friend had been thrilled when you told her the great news, insiting that she do your hair and makeup for the party. You were slightly nervous, considering you couldn't trust her with anything that would heat up quickly. But, you said yes. Seeing her excitement after you answered was worth it.

"Ok! I looked up some really cute hairstyles on Pintrest, and I think this," She shoves her phone into your hands. "will go perfect with the dress!" You looked down at the screen. The model's hair was half down and curled, while the rest was bunched into a cute looking knot.

"I don't know about that knot, Y/BF/N. What if I can't get it out after the party?"

"I'll make it loose don't worry, Y/N! You can trust me." After almost an agaonizing hour, your Y/H/C was styled exactly like the picture. "Now, time for your makeup!"

You jumped away. "Oh no! Last time you did my makeup, I was an Oompa Loompa. You can do my nails." You handed her a white nail polish.

"Yay! As long as I get to do...this!" She showed you another picture on Pintrest. It was of nails with a black, lacy pattern. You sighed, and nodded, smiling.

~An Hour Later~

Y/BF/N zipped up the back of your dark red, sparkly dress and you stepped into your matching pumps. You snapped a matching phone case onto your phone and put it into the matching clutch. The jewlery was fastened and the perfume was sprayed.

"You look amazing, Y/N! Wait until Liam sees you!" Your best friend gushed. You smiled and looked at your pumps.

"Do you think he'll like it?"

"It's you, sweetie. He'll love you even if you go in sweatpants. Which is what I would do." You laughed and hugged your friend tightly. "Come on hottie. Let's go meet your man!"

You descended down the stairs to your living room where Liam was waiting.He heard the clack of your heels and stood up, not seeing you due to checking Twitter.

"Ready to-" He stopped, seeing you as you walked into the room. "Wow, Y/N. You look..." He was at a loss for words.

"Stunning, beautiful, breathtaking. Any of those would do!" Your best friend replied cheekily, making you laugh. "Have fun gorgeous! If you need me, I'll be watching Netflix and eating cookie dough."

You rolled your eyes. Liam invitied Y/BF/N to go to the party, but she refused. Stuborn your best friend.

Liam took your arm and grinned at your friend. "I reccomend Your Family or Mine or American Horror Story. Both are amazing!" With that, the 2 of you dashed out the door to the awaiting limo.

~30 Minutes Later~

'Holy shit.' You thought, seeing the flashes of the paps down the red carpet.

"Wow, that's a lot of people." Louis whistled, wrapping an arm around Eleanor's (A/N: No hate) waist.

"I'd say our first album release party was bigger though." Harry commented.

"Those were the days, lads." Niall chipped in. The boys nodded in agreement.

The boys and their dates stepped out of the limo, earning screams from the fans and news people.

"LIAM!" "Y/N!" "HARRY!" "ONE DIRECTION!" "OVER HERE!" It wasn't your first big event with the One Direction boys, but it still overwhelmed you. The fact you were there with 1/5 of the boys every teenage girl wanted to marry, and that guys all over were jealous of.

"Holy smokes." Liam whispered in your ear.

"Couldn't have said it any better Li." You whispered back. Liam's arm was wound tightly around your waist, guiding you to the entrance of the hall where the party was held. Along the way, you both stopped to answer some questions, pose for pictures, and smile for the what seemed like billions of cameras. Finally, you made it inside.

It was plainly decorated, which was what the boys wanted. The only fancy thing in there was a very tall chocolate fountain, which Niall and Harry were wandering towards.

"This is amazing. It's so plain, and just...perfect." You commented to yourself.

"Yes, yes it is." Liam said, kissing your cheek. You blushed, thinking he didn't hear you. Dinner was served once everyone was inside, followed by dessert. Then the real fun began. The tracks from Four and the other albums began playing, and everyone rushed to the dance floor. A couple of the girlfriends dragged you out with them while the boys chatted with friends and collegues.

The fast, speaker pumping music dulled, "Once in a Lifetime" from Four began to play. Liam came up behind you and spun you around. "Care for a dance, Miss Y/L/N?" He asked.

"I'd be delighted Mr. Payne." You giggled as Liam took you into his arms.

"This has been an incredible night, all thanks to you." Liam said, pressing his forehead to yours.

"Me? What have I done? You, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis are the reasons this night is a success." You said, puzzled.

"I wouldn't have had as much as a great time with them as I have with you. Besides, I think Eleanor would've been jealous if I stole Lou away for a slow dance."

You laughed. "That is very true. And El wouldn't be the only one jealous."

"Oh? Who else?" Liam said, his brown eyes twinkling.

You kissed him. "Me."

Author's Note!

The video off to the side/on top is by SS M on YouTube! :)

Anyway, I finally updated an actual preference it's a miracle!!!!! WHOOOOOOO

When my finals are over, I may start updating once a week, maybe on Sundays or Saturdays.

Thanks for reading guys!!!!

Love you!

~xxKendraxx~