24.1) The Series of Christmas! Part One: Decorating with Niall

After Thanksgiving, it was always a tradition of yours to put up your Christmas decorations the day after Christmas! Usually, you went Black Friday shopping, and would put up the decorations later in the evening. When you moved in with Niall, you wanted to keep that tradition going. After your "Black Friday Nap", you opened the attic and started hauling down the lights.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Niall asked, coming out of your shared bedroom. It was hard to ignore the sleep in his voice, and you couldn't help but feel bad. He did drive you to the mall this morning, and he deserved sleep.

"It's always a tradition of mine to put up my Christmas decorations up after shopping. I've done it since I was little. Do you wanna help?" You asked, holding out a strand of colorful lights. Niall smiled, and took the lights.

"Sure, Princess! Where are we putting these?"

"Those are for outside. Let's get the rest of the decorations down first. Then we'll set it up." Once everything was out of the attic, you both got to work. First stop: outside. You look a strand of white lights and strung them across the porch banister. Meanwhile, Niall was stringing the colorful lights all around your bushes, making them look pretty against the snow covered leaves. After the candy canes leading to your house were lit, it was time for the inside.

"Want some hot chocolate, Ni?" You asked him. Niall, who was struggling with the tree box, nodded. You went into the kitchen and made some steaming hot chocolate, adding 2 big marshmellows in each cup. You take Niall's into the living room and see he's made little progress.

"Thanks Princess," Niall said, taking to hot cup from you. "How about a movie?"

You nodded, and reached over him, grabbing the tree limbs. "You pick. I'll deal with this." Your Prince smiled and went to your movie shelf. Once he picked out Elf you had the tree put together and placed correctly on it's stand.

"Wow! You work fast!" Niall complimented. You giggled, and plugged in the lights.

"This was always my job at home. I've gotten pretty good at it," You smiled. By the time Santa's sleigh had enough Christmas spirit, the tree was done. All that was left was the star. "You put it on, Ni. You are the star in the house!"

Niall laughed at your remark. "That may be true, but your the only star in my eyes, Princess. Let's put it on together." You blushed, and smiled. You plugged the star into the outlet on the tree and took hold of one side. Niall took hold of the other side, and together, you 2 placed it on the tree.

"Perfect!" You smiled, pulling out your phone to take a picture. You aimed carefully at the tree, about to take it, when Niall spun you around, grabbed your phone and kissed you. He took the picture just as the kiss happened.

"Now it is." Niall posted the picture on Twitter, earning tons of cute comments from the fans.

~Author's Note!~

Welcome the The Series of Christmas! Since it's December 1st, I thought today would be the perfect time to start the Christmas series. I also just put up my tree today, so I figured why not do this?

I'm doing the decorating for each 1D member in separate parts so that way each boy gets a separate part and no one's part is shorter/longer.

And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, if there's anyone who doesn't, I'm sorry, but I celebrate Christmas, and it's just a preference. I hope you enjoy it either way! It's still One Direction related though, so that's a plus!

Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

~xxKendraxx~