11) Meeting His Family

Niall-

Niall had officially started his 2 month vacation from the Where We Are tour! You guys have only been dating 6 months, becoming an official couple before tour started. Niall had surprised you with 2 tickets to Ireland so you can meet his family! You were excited, but you had the nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach.

3 days later, you both arrive in Ireland and are driving to Niall's childhood home. You both walk up the front steps, but you stop on the first step.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Niall asks you.

You take a deep breath. "Niall, do you think they'll like me? Do you think I'm even ready to meet them? I don't know what to do, what to say, how to act! I'm not ready for this!" Your suddenly more nervous than ever.

Niall takes your face between his calloused hands. "Y/N don't say that. Your one of the greatest girls in the entire world, and I've never brought a girl home to meet my family, and that has to say something. I love you for you. You can handle this." He says softly. You nod and walk up the remaining steps, to be greeted by the door opening.

Maura steps out. "My baby boy! I've missed you so much!" she cries happily.

"I've missed you too mum. I want you to meet somebody." Niall steps aside and wraps an arm around your waist. "Mum, this is Y/N, my beautiful girlfriend."

"It's very n-nice to meet you Mrs. Horan." You say, shaking slightly.

"Don't call me Mrs. Horan, Y/N! Please call me Maura. And come on in so I can get to know my furture Daughter-In-Law!" Your worries officially melt away at her kind and caring nature.

Liam-

You had met Liam through Ruth, one of your good friends, so you weren't nervous at all. But, Liam was nervous enough for the both of you.

"Li, calm down! I've met your mum before!" You say, laughing at his nervousness.

"I know that, it's just a habbit. I always got nervous bringing a girl home, only because my mum embarrasses me too much. Please oh please don't laugh at any of it!" He says, taking your hands and kissing you repeatidly.

You smile and kiss his nose. "Of course Liam. If it bothers you so much, I'll try not too. I make no promises, but for you I will."

He smiles. "That's my girl."

Later that evening, the 2 of you drive to his home. Karen is outside waiting for you both.

"Y/N it's so nice to see you again! You've changed so much since you and Ruth were in school!" She smiles, giving you a hug.

"It's nice to see you too, Karen." You smile, and take a step back so Liam can give his mom a hug. Thankfully for his sake, nohting embarassing is brought up about Liam, when he's around. When he leaves the room, let the stories begin!

Louis-

Louis had been begging his mum to come and visit the 2 of you at your new flat. When all of your schedules allowed it, she was coming to stay for the weekend, bringing Lottie along due to the other Tomlinson girls being busy. You were bustling around the kitchen, trying to get the dinner finished in time.

"Louis! I need your help please!" You hear Louis groan and come into the kitchen.

"Yes m'lady? How may I be of service to you, my Queen of Sass?" You roll your eyes and toss the oven mitts at him.

"Just get the dinner rolls out of the oven please?!" You groan. You were busy making a salad, which may look easy but it wasn't, since you were struggling with the cheese grater.