Author's Note!

Hello my lovely readers!!

First of all, I want to apologize for almost no updates for 3+ months?!?!?!?!?! Good God that long?????? I promise to update more, and I will sincerely try.

The main reason I haven't updated is because band has been affecting me so much lately. I don't know if I explained it on here, but my former band director transferred to a different school a pretty long way away, so none of us (my fellow bandos) can go annoy him and beg him to come back. At the end of July (he left late June), our district hired a new band director, and it hasn't been all sunshine and daisies with him. He has pissed so many of us off, some of my bandos even quit both concert and marching band because of him.

Until he gets fired, (due to a very horrid rumor being spread around which is actually partly true about him) I won't say anything more. Yes, all of the bandos have talked shit about him, but that was only at school. This is the World Wide Web people, and what you say on here stays for a long while, even after you delete it!!! 

...I just made an important life lesson...

Anyways! I do have some respect for him (not a lot, like barely minimal) as he is a teacher, so I will not say anything more on the issue. Thanks for understanding guys!

On another note, I want to thank you guys for over 4.3K reads!!!!!!!!! When I took that very unexpected break, I had not even 3.2K but now I have over 4K?????? That's insane!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading and voting!!!!!! This means the world to me!!!

So, I'll end this Author's Note here and get back to my little lair and keep writing!!!!! 

I'll see you guys in the next preference!

~xxKendraxx~