24.2) The Series of Christmas! Part One: Decorating with Liam

It was right after Thanksgiving when you wanted to start decorating for your favorite holiday! You didn't want to go Black Friday shopping this year, since most of your shopping was already done. Liam was laying in the living room as you dug your decorations from home out from the basement.

"Y/N, what are you doing? Come here and cuddle with me." Liam shouted from the living room.

"I'm digging out the Christmas stuff! Come help me please?" You asked, struggling with a box. You heard Liam sigh and his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What are we bringing up?" He asked, leaning on the banister. Instead of answering, you handed him a box full of lights and grabbed one yourself. You shooed him up the stairs and placed them in the living room.

10 minutes later, the boxes were up from the basement. You had started opening them and sorting them by outside and inside decorations. Liam, however, was no where to be seen. "Liam?" You called, getting up from your spot on the floor.

"In here babe!" He called. You walked into the kitchen where 2 steaming cups of tea were awaiting. "I figured we can watch a movie while we decorate." He said, cheerfully.

You smiled and nodded. "Let's get outside done first. Then we can watch a movie." You both tugged on your coats and boots and wandered outside. You began stringing lights along the window panes, making the front of your house look brighter than normal. Liam took charge of decorating the porch with fake holly and white lights. You both decorated your window with the stick-on decorations.

Once inside, Liam started the movie, The Santa Clause, chosen by you. You started to unpack the tree from its box while Liam untangled the lights.

"How did they even get like this?" Liam cried out in frustration.

You laughed. "Well, sitting down in the basement can get pretty restless." Liam shot you a look, making you laugh harder. By the time The List had arrived in the movie, you had put the tree up and Liam had the lights untangled.

"Now we're cooking." Liam said, plugging in the blinking lights, his favorite.

"Speaking of cooking," you said, rubbing your stomach. "Wanna order food?" Liam nodded and grabbed the phone. He ordered a large stuffed crust pizza with your favorite toppings from Pizza Hut.

The pizza arrived, and the lights were strung around the tree. Now it was time for the ornaments. Liam had put in The Santa Clause 2 while you both worked.

"What's this ornament from?" Liam asked, holding Piglet from Winnie the Pooh on a sled.

You smiled. "It's my very first Christmas ornament from when I was little." You each took a turn explaining your own ornaments, and had the other hang it up.

Nothing like decorating with a gorgeous boy and a perfect pizza.