15) The Tears

Niall:

Niall had invited you to his brother's wedding. Of course, you said yes! You weren't in the wedding party, but you stood with the groomsmen before heading inside to take your seat.

"Just think, this will be our wedding someday." Niall whispered in your ear.

You smiled. "I can't wait baby." The wedding planner told the groomsmen that it was time to line up, so you headed inside and took a seat next to Niall's family, where Niall had ordered you to sit.

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. You were heading outside to your car when you saw a bunch a flashes. A few minutes later, screams could be heard from the door of the church. Just then, Niall came runnin at top speed screaming, "Open the door!"

You quickly opened the door, then ran around to the drivers side and started the car. When Niall dove into the passenger seat, you 2 drove off. "What happened Niall?!" You cried, driving to where the reception would be held.

"The fans, they mobbed my brother's wedding." Niall was crying into his hands, so you pulled off into the gas station and held him. He had never cried in front of you before.

"I'm sorry Niall. It's not your fault." You said, but all he did was shake his head.

"Y-yes it is! If I wasn't in the band, t-this wouldn't happen!" He cried into your lap. You rubbed his back and hummed his favorite song. After 10 minutes, he told you to start driving.

"Thank you Y/N." He said, kissing you after arriving at the dining hall.

You kissed him back. "You're welcome, Ni."

Liam-

Poor Liam couldn't catch a break. He had been busy with family matters and hadn't been able to do a Twitcam. He had been in his room all day, crying over the fact the fans now hate him.

"Li. Come on. Let me see that smile I love so much!" You say, poking his side, earning a soft, semi smile.

"The fans hate me, Y/N. I never wanna leave my room ever again!" Liam said, burying his face in the pillow.

You had enough of this. You grabbed your phone and opened your Twitter.

'Look guys. Liam has been having family issues and barely has time to eat! He loves you guys, and wants to do everything he can to make you guys happy. But he's only human!' You tweeted. His phone buzzed, and without moving his head, he picked it up. He saw the tweet and smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N. I love you." Liam said, pulling you into his chest.

"I love you too, Liam."

Louis-

The hate had finally become unbearable. So many comments from the Larry Stylison shippers saying how your a beard, and you know that Louis and Harry are madly in love. You had enough. Louis was at the studio recording, so you sat alone at home, crying.

"Babe! Where are you?" Louis called. You bolted upright and wiped your eyes.

"In here Lou!" You say, clicking the TV onto a happy show.

"Hey babe!" Louis jumped on the couch and kissed you. You giggled, but Louis could tell something was wrong. "Everything ok? That's not your laugh."

"Everything's fine." You told him. He wasn't convinced, but let it drop.

"Whatever you say. Let's go get something to eat." You nodded and ran into the kitchen to start cooking. "Can I check my email through your laptop?" He asked.

"Yeah go ahead!" He unlocked it, and you had left twitter open. He saw the hate tweets. He set the laptop down, went into the kitchen, and hugged you tight.

"I'm here for you baby. Don't worry about it. We'll handle those haters together." At that, you started to cry again. All he did was hold you. Nothing needed to be said.

Harry-

The media was at it again. There were pictures that featured his hands all over another girl. But when the picture was supposedly taken, you both were at Louis and Eleanor's place, watching a movie.

You just came home from work to an empty house. "Haz! I'm home! And I need some Harry loving cause my day sucked!" When you would say those words, he would come running, but he wasn't there. "Harry?"

You walked around the house calling Harry's name. "Harry!" You walked into your backyard and saw Harry laying on his back, on an inner tube in your pool. "Babe. I missed you!" You said.

"Leave me alone." He mumbled. His eyes were covered by his inked arm.

"Harry. What's wrong?"

He removed his arm from his eyes, which were puffy and red. "The media, Y/N! Ok?!" You sighed.

"Babe. I'm not mad at you. I know where you were. You couldn't have been there, because I was in your lap all night."

"It's not you, Y/N. It's just, I'm sick of it. I try not to let them get inside my head, but they always manage to find some old rumor that I learned to let go over, and it brings back everything I went through."

You pulled the inner tube over, slide off your clothes, leaving only your bra and underwear on, and climbed on top of him. "Vent baby. It'll help." You both stayed like that for 2 hours.

Zayn-

Your mom had cut you off from the family. Your sisters hated you, and your grandparents didn't want to hear anything of/about you. The only one who still talked to you was your dad. Zayn had been holding you while you cried in his arms.

"It's n-not f-fair!!" You cried into his chest.

"I know babe. It's fine. You can get through this. I'll be here every step of the way."

"How can I get through this? My family hates me! No more Christmases at my grandparents house! No more camping on the 4th of July at camp! My whole world is crashing and it's not fair!" You cried harder, but Zayn only held you tighter.

"We can still do all of those things! Yes it will be different, and yes it will be hard to move on from all of those memories you had. But don't worry babe. You have my family, the boys, and even the fans who love you! We can do this, Y/N. I love you." He kissed you and you kissed him back.

All of your tears stopped.

Author's Note!

Thanks for reading!!

-xxKendraxx-