36) You're A Famous YouTuber (His POV)

Niall-

"Hey Ni, come check out this YouTuber. She did a cover of Clouds. It's really good." Liam called to me. I wandered over to his bunk on the tour bus and stood next to him. The girl is gorgeous. Liam clicks play, and her voice fills the empty bus.

"Wow. She's amazing," I commented, my eyes never leaving the screen. "What's her name?"

Liam looks closer at the screen. "Y/N."

"Give me the computer." Before he can say anything, I take it away and head into our little dining area. I sit down at the table and start typing her a message.

When I'm finally done rereading and editing it, I sit back and click send.

-After the Show-

"Great show, lads!" Louis calls, climbing onto the bus. We all nod in agreement.

"Hey Liam, your phone is going off." I say, handing it to him. I glance at the screen and see it's a message. Y/N!! I quickly unlock his phone.

"Hey!" Liam calls, lunging for me. I duck out of his way and lock myself in the bathroom.

Her message reads, "Oh my gosh wow thank you so much!! I can't believe you watch my videos. That's unreal!" Thankfully, I had the sense to sign it from me. I reply back, making casual conversation, and she replies right away.

I may have just started talking to this girl, but I think this could lead to something big.

Liam-

I was finally home for a couple months. I love touring, and meeting fans, but I love being home with my family and childhood friends.

All of my family was around me. My mum, dad, and my 2 annoying older sisters, who were sitting on the couch opposite of me watching a video on YouTube.

"What are you 2 watching?" I say, joining them on the couch.

Ruth rolls her eyes at me. "A beauty vlog, by one of the newest beauty gurus on YouTube. Like you would be interested." I take a peek at the screen, and see this beautiful girl talking while walking around a store. Probably Target. All beauty people are obsessed with that store.

"She's not that bad-looking," I say to myself, watching the video. "What's her name?"

"Y/N." My sisters say in unison, looking at me, surprised. I turn away from the video to look at them.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at them.

"I honestly didn't think he would watch a beauty vlog," Nicola said to Ruth. "I mean, it's baby Lili."

I frown at them both, turning away. I unlock my phone and look up Y/N on Instagram. It was pretty easy to find her, so I send her a message. I turned off my device and start tapping my foot anxiously. I hope she'll message me back, I'm dying to get to know her.